Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7120

Hi  I am having an issue with scanning photos on my MG7120 printer.  They come out blotchy, they almost look cartoonish (sorry not sure how to describe this).  I've scanned tons of photos in the past with this MF printer/scanner and they came out per...

muyokuna by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5722 Won't Print Black

I have an MG5722 and it suddenly won't print black at all. I did all the deep cleaning and such. Isn't there a way to speak with someone about this without having to pay to ask about your product not working? Please let me know if there's anything el...

Pixma g3200 only printing black

Hello.  My printer initially stopped printing black (weird yellow and red images) but now only prints black.  Have gone through cleaning x 2 and deep cleaning.  All nozzle test pages only print top inch of perfect black squares then describes how man...

cac20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Selphy CP1200 Ink Cartridge Nightmare

I bought a three pack of cartridges/paper when I bough my Selphy printer over a month ago.  Twice now, I get halfway through a cartridge and suddenly is starts spitting out the back side of the printer, the paper gets stuck and the only solution is t...

Canon MG6620 cannot communicate with scanner

I am running Windows 10 OS, connecting to Canon MG6620 via USB.  I do not have LAN or Internet.  Disable LAN is set and I am connecting via USB. I am able to print just fine.  But when I try to scan via IJ Scan Utility, I receive a message: Cannot co...

midori23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i860 will not print text

Hi Help Please! Running windows 10 (problem was happening on my Windows 7 machine as well.) 1. Test print and nozzle cleaning successful2. Prints color images fine3. When printing an email, it only prints color images, no text.4. Inks are canon brand...

MG6620 Scanning Issue - Code 5,157,69

When I try to scan a document via IJ Scan Utility, I get a message: Cannot communicate with scanner.Code 5,157,69 I am running Windows 10 OS, connecting to Canon MG6620 via USB. I do not have LAN or Internet. Disable LAN is set. I am able to print ju...

midori23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2522 Scanner now cropping scan into 2 pieces

My new printer/scanner worked just fine until I cropped one of my pages/jpgs down. Now everything I try to scan will crop into 2 jpgs with the top 1/3 of the page being tilted in the small cropped scan as well, and the other being squared from the bo...

67buick by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MX870 Ink Absorber

I am receiving alert that my PIXMA MX870 ink absorber is almost full and to contact service center.  I have couple of questions: 1) this printer has been great but is at least 10 years old so wondering if it's time to get rid of it or pay for service...

Resolved! double letter effect

When printing, some lines come written with double letter effect: For example, the word "bad" looks like "bbaadd". The letters are so close that are almost on top of each other. This does not happen to all of the text on the page, but to many lines.P...

daisye17 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SCanning does not work on a PIXMA 6251

When I try to scan, using Canon IJ scan utility (regardless of choosing Auto, Document or Picture), the scanning does not start, and a message saying  "The printer is in use, or an error has ocurred. Please control status. The scanner driver is close...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements