Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Support???

Hi, new user to anything Canon...when I registered this MG2522 this morning (with all required data), it seems I clicked out too soon...forgot to do something else re Customer Support - or whatever else was required for me to click on.Is there anyone...

Nana1947 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS9655 Scanning multiple pages

Hi all,  Just joined here after purchasing a Canon Pixma TS9565. Great for a3  & art printing that my wife will use , but i cant find any option for scanning multiple pages at once. When i looked at the device before buying i saw the document feeder ...

martinh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma iX6850 - Disappointing Colours?

I bought an ix6850 last week after reading a lot of great reviwes, however I've been disapointed by the washed out colours. I'm fairly new to this and I'm printing from Photoshop and Illustrator in colour onto 300gsm paper/card - I notice that all th...

Canon MG7560

My printer worked perfectly (printing and scanning) for a number of years when connected through wifi to my PC. Now I have had to connect through USB and printing works but I cannot get scanning to work. I have uninstalled and redownloaded driver and...

MG7120

Hi  I am having an issue with scanning photos on my MG7120 printer.  They come out blotchy, they almost look cartoonish (sorry not sure how to describe this).  I've scanned tons of photos in the past with this MF printer/scanner and they came out per...

muyokuna by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5722 Won't Print Black

I have an MG5722 and it suddenly won't print black at all. I did all the deep cleaning and such. Isn't there a way to speak with someone about this without having to pay to ask about your product not working? Please let me know if there's anything el...

Pixma g3200 only printing black

Hello.  My printer initially stopped printing black (weird yellow and red images) but now only prints black.  Have gone through cleaning x 2 and deep cleaning.  All nozzle test pages only print top inch of perfect black squares then describes how man...

cac20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Selphy CP1200 Ink Cartridge Nightmare

I bought a three pack of cartridges/paper when I bough my Selphy printer over a month ago.  Twice now, I get halfway through a cartridge and suddenly is starts spitting out the back side of the printer, the paper gets stuck and the only solution is t...

Canon MG6620 cannot communicate with scanner

I am running Windows 10 OS, connecting to Canon MG6620 via USB.  I do not have LAN or Internet.  Disable LAN is set and I am connecting via USB. I am able to print just fine.  But when I try to scan via IJ Scan Utility, I receive a message: Cannot co...

midori23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

i860 will not print text

Hi Help Please! Running windows 10 (problem was happening on my Windows 7 machine as well.) 1. Test print and nozzle cleaning successful2. Prints color images fine3. When printing an email, it only prints color images, no text.4. Inks are canon brand...

MG6620 Scanning Issue - Code 5,157,69

When I try to scan a document via IJ Scan Utility, I get a message: Cannot communicate with scanner.Code 5,157,69 I am running Windows 10 OS, connecting to Canon MG6620 via USB. I do not have LAN or Internet. Disable LAN is set. I am able to print ju...

midori23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements