Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA MX492 scanner problem

Hello,  I have been trying to scan documents with my Canon PIXMA MX492 printer/scanner and it was working fine and then I started getting an error message. I have attached what the error message looks like, I have tried everything suggested but it st...

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 5.58.12 PM.png
asanti5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520 not staying on line

I am using a TR8520 with an iPhone and a Windows 10 computer. I have to repeatedly reconnect to the WiFi wireless LAN settins to reactivate it each time I restart the computer or phone after they have not used the printeer for a coule of hours. Why?

DrJohn by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma ts6020 won't print Cyan

I'm having an issue where my printer simply refuses to print Cyan consistently. I have changed the cartridge several times to new cartriges, so it shouldn't be an issue there. When I print the test page, Cyan is usually just completely missing. If I ...

Invelios by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mx492 not responding

so...i've got a canon mx492 printer. when the power cable is plugged in, the middle light flashes 1 time, the light above the "on" button flashes 2 times, then the light on the far right above the triangle shape turn a solid orange. nothing on the pr...

niconez by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Selphy CP1200 blank pictures

Hi, Suddenly my Canon Selphy CP1200 is printing blank pictures, I send the pictures from my phone via the app and the picture is coming out blankI know I have enough ribbon, what can be done ?I can say  - I didn't use the printer for long time, maybe...

ymalachi by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Not Printing

Hi, I just bought a used pixma ip110. It only had color ink so I added black ink. It could print with the black ink but not with the color ink. So I cleaned it twice, and then deep cleaned it , but it still didn´t work. I changed all of the ink again...

Please make MP Navigator EX work with MX922

I had an MX895 until earlier this week until it started to tell me that the wrong print head was installed. I have been so pleased with the MX895 that I immediately "upgraded" to the MX922. Not only is this printer missing a sheet feeder (and the sec...

naeduk72 by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Slow Printing/Queue Freezes

We just bought a  Pixma G4210 All-in-One. Simple documents were not printing, and the queue was freezing, including after I would try to delete print jobs to clear them out. Turned computer and printer on and off. Finally downloaded the driver from t...

hartfran by Contributor
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do I need cmyk ink to print black only

I AWAYS print in grey scale black only and yet I have gone through countless cmyk cartridges. WHY???Does anyone from canon read this stuff? Cant you guys break from the industry standard and put out an update so it will print black with only the page...

issicus by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Ts 8120 pauses automatically

My printer worked fine for several years but now every time I try to print, it enters "pause" mode. Opening the printer queue and selecting restart doesn't help.Any ideas?

dshefer by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintaining a Pixma printer in storage

My Pixma printer has been in storage almost 6 months now. I'd like to just plug it into an outlet to clean the jets to keep them fresh. Can I do that wtihout having to hook it up to a pc? There's still paper in the tray. Any other suggestions welcome...

Caslon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG5220 PRINTER NOT DETECTED BY COMPUTER

Hello all,  i have a pixma mg5220 printer that used to work fine before i changed my Internet router. now according to the printer i am connected to the access point. now all of sudden my computer cant detect the printer. i have tried reinstalling it...

TS9120

Sometimes prints all or portions of  text in red when set for gray scale.

jhst by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements