Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear paper jam in MX922?

101 paper that came with the printer into the wrong tray. I fed it into the regular tray. Now I got the error message that said there's a paper jam inside. I've opened all the doors and trays that I could find but I didn't see the papers. I can't see...

jckny by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7240 Manual Print head Alignment

I'm trying to doin a manual printhead alignment, but when ever the sheet print, I then select no to get to the next screen, it then comes up that the printer is offline and I have to restart the procedure. How can I get the the manual alighment setti...

MX922 scanner not working

I have a MX922 printer connected through wireless to a MacBook Pro Sierra 10.2.1.  The printer prints fine, so the wireless does work.  However I receive a prompt "Scanner reported an error. Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner...

dfdunbar by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MX922 printing greenish tint

Hi All-I thought I would try for some help here.  My photo printer is printing all photos with a greenish tint.  Anyone have this problem?  Would hate to through out yellow and blue toner and put in new but will if that's the remedy.  Thanks!

Canon TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer, Black

I'm looking at the printer and have questions.  Can I use the black ink only instead of color printing?  Is WiFi setup simple or does it require programming?  Do I have to install software ?  I'm on an iPad and can't install from cd. Is the ink long-...

Pinkipad by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS6220 will only print black with photo options

Everything has Been working perfectly, nothing new/changed. using Mac ElCapitan 10.11.6 -  Connected wifi My PIXMA 6200 started printing as light gray and yet the Black ink cartridge is full.  Finally figured out if I choose "photo" as the media sour...

jcole by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page

My Canon Pixma MG3620 Copy / Prints Blank Page... Scanning works fine. But if I try to print anything, it prints blank page.If I try to use as a copier, it prints blank page.Tried following many times:1. Hold down the STOP button until the Alarm lamp...

Vipcanon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Print Black & White on MG6300 on mac

Hello: For some reason I am never able to print in B&W on my printer.  In the print dialogue box, under LAYOUT, COLOR MATCHING, or the PAPER HANDLING menu items there is nowhere to select grayscale or B&W.  The option for duplex printing is dimmed ou...

FAX setup Q

My printer:  PIXMA G Series  7020 Is it possible to set up the FAX function on this printer, so the number used is my cell number (Verizon)? Or does it have to be a land line? Anyone know? thx

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons

Hello, I've got an MG3022 and I'm on a Mac OS Catalina 10.15.3The Printer prints great but I can't get the scanner to work. IJ scan utility just gives me a generec message about not being able to communicate with the printer even though I can print t...

MG7120 printer not "tracking" when printing

Hi There, Our older MG 7120 is not "tracking" as it prints. some lines are fine and completely legible. Others are blurry...almost as if it is printing double. This has been a great printer and not in a position to buy a new one. Can this issue be re...

Mom21Kid by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 and OS X Catalina

I've had my Multifunction for a while and am using with with the Canon scanning software on my Macbook Air running OS X Catalina 10.15.4. Since the update to Catalina, I have noticed that if I scan a document, then change the settings for another doc...

MattKauf by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

IP 7250 does not print specific parts of a page

My IP7250 on PC with W10x64bit started to skip whole parts of the page. Skipping means not printing them (I am not talking about moving paper too fast so printer head cannot put ink on it, it sounds like it is printing but there is no ink on specific...

Print error
Ivanhoe by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements