Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 Printing too large

Hello. My printer is printing too large. I tried making the printer size smaller on the printer as well, I tried changing the setting in my print setting on my computer. I have changed the blinking ink cartridges in hopes of repair. Nothing! Any sugg...

Resolved! MG3620 Power and Alarm flashing

Hi there! I couldn't find this in a recent post. My printer has been working fine then all of a sudden it started flashing back and forth, with a pause in between each round. I am out of warranty so I cannot get tech support and wondering if anyone c...

Pixma TS8220 Frozen

I have the Pixma TS8220 and had to unplug it the other day to move cords around. When I plugged it back in and turned it on the Canon logo popped up and stayed there. I let it sit for hours and it never loaded. I unplugged it and let it sit for an ho...

Pixma 3520 frozen, won't turn off

When plugged in, 4x6 photo paper light comes on, pressing power butter-green light comes on but printer is not responsive. None of the buttons respond and computer does not find printer. I can then only turn it off by unplugging it.

PIXMA MG8220 not recognizable

I will first admit that I am not the most computer savvy BUT have for years been using this printer with my Macbook Pro, OS mojave 10.14.6 with minor, intermittent problems. The connectivity issues usually solved by restarting computer and printer, o...

newfdoc by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Support for Cannon Pixma MG3620

How do you replace the encoder strip on the cannon pixma mg3620 I was printing when just stopped and no longer working the light alarms suggested paper jam but upon inspection only found clear strip with all L on it . After online research I am certa...

installation

I have just gone from Win 8 to Win 10 because of a new computer. I had canon printer installed on my Win 8 and now want to puit it on Win 10. I have the disk for win 8 but its not compatible to Win 10 because (i believe) of the drivers. What to do is...

rrobbins by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Question? PIXMA TR150 Glossy Paper

I just bought brand new glossy photo paper for my brand new PIXMA TR150.I wanted to try it out? However its not a cannon product,in fact i got it at target..I dont want to break my printer and wanted to no is it safe to use glossy paper of any kind? ...

Printer head alignment

I just replaced the color and black and white ink cartridges in my Pixma MG3200 printer. I have since done automatic and manual print head alignment but the page still prints out of alignment. I've also uninstalled and reinstalled the printer and red...

ptc712 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

canon cp1300 - frozen screen

Dear All, I only used my printer once. When i turned it on again the screen is frozen. Only shows '' CANON'' .I can not do anything. do you know how to fix or reset it ?  Thanks in AdvanceLeyla

canon.jpg
LeylaB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3500 Series Printer will not print

Hello, I have had my printer for well over a year now and just started having an issue with it two weeks ago. It is not plugged in directly but uses wireless connectivity. The computer that was being used to print from has Windows 07 and it has never...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements