Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! IJ Scan Utility 2.3.4 for Mac OS Catalina

IJ Scan Utility 2.3.4  doesn't work properly for Mac OS Catalina. The first page of a document is correctly scanned, but scanning the second page yields the error message "Failed to open a session on the device" No driver is listed, for Canon MG3220....

JCG by Contributor
  • 19 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA MG6120 picture printing issue

My Canon printer has worked great for 10 years.  However, about a year ago it stopped printing great quality photos.  I thought it was just the cheap ink that we had bought.  I haven't had time until recently to work on printing pictures out again (I...

Resolved! MG5721 Cannot make copy

It gives support code 2110 "The size or type of the paper loaded is differrent from the print settings."  But it says it is set to Letter and that is the size paper I have in the cassette. 

djday by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5422 1403 Error Incorrect Printhead installed

Error occurred in middle of printing.  Removed, cleaned and replaced the print head and made sure it was seated well.  Replaced all of the print cartridges.  Error still occurred.   Ordered, received and installed new printhead for MG5422  (QY6-0082)...

Ink Absorber Message MG6100

I would like to know what I need to do about the Ink Absorber message I have been receiving. It says my ink absorber is full. The model is PIXMA MG6100 wireless inkjet printer Thank you  

Prints only top line

Suddenly today when I tried to print an email, it would only print like the top line or two and then multiple pages.  Will not print entire doc.  When I copy a doc it works, just not when sent from my computer.  How do I resolve?

How to clear paper jam in MX922?

101 paper that came with the printer into the wrong tray. I fed it into the regular tray. Now I got the error message that said there's a paper jam inside. I've opened all the doors and trays that I could find but I didn't see the papers. I can't see...

jckny by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

iP7240 Manual Print head Alignment

I'm trying to doin a manual printhead alignment, but when ever the sheet print, I then select no to get to the next screen, it then comes up that the printer is offline and I have to restart the procedure. How can I get the the manual alighment setti...

MX922 scanner not working

I have a MX922 printer connected through wireless to a MacBook Pro Sierra 10.2.1.  The printer prints fine, so the wireless does work.  However I receive a prompt "Scanner reported an error. Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner...

dfdunbar by Apprentice
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements