Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selphy CP1300 Keeps Betraying Me

My Selphy CP1300 has a habit of simply quitting on me in the middle of a gig. It's happened 2 times in the past 2 weeks ON LOCATION. This time I had my trusty busty IP110 to show me some love and save the day, but the last time, I did not. This is no...

Pixma TS 9120 jobs stalled in queue

Windows 10 (all updated on HP Pavilion 15" with 16 GB RAM, 64 bit OS, Intel Core i7 CPU).  Most current driver on Canon installed, uninstalled, re-installed.  Paper and inks all compatible and full.  Performed all different head cleaning functions an...

Why won't my MX410 scan?

I have a MX410. It will not scan, there is no error message, it says " PC standby " when I press start. It says " PLease Wait Awhile " and nothing happens and it seems to reset it self. I am using Windows 7 ( 64X ) and have the the drivers downloaded...

ShaylaD by Apprentice
  • 19 replies
  • 2 likes

Printer refuses to fit to page

Good evening, I have a  canon mg2500 series printer, which I bought specifically to print photo quality pictures at an acessible price. I even bought Canon photo paper plus glossy, all canon so i'd have as few issues as possble. Boy I was wrong.  Whe...

IMG_20200515_191747.jpg
juuvinha by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to print in greyscale on chromebook

Hi allI've got Canon MG5650 and using Chromebook ASUS C302 (so both with the latest system versions), need to print one pdf but it's not worth printing it in color, how do I print a pdf in greyscale?! I cannot find this option. Thanks 

gerranek by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6220 not printing to scale

My printer is printing my test images about a half inch too smal (for example, a 5x5 inch square is more 4.5 inches). I'm using adobe reader touch to print my PDFs. I've tried adjusting the paper settings but there's no option to print at a percentag...

MG23 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP560 printer won't print black colors

Hi, I have Canon MP560 printer with Ink cartridges.Printer always worked fine but now, I suddenly observed that only colors are printed.All the black part is 'blank' and isn't printed. Ink cartridges all full. In fact, I had recently replaced them an...

PIXMA MG6120 B200 error msg

I have a PIXMA MG 6120 that has come up with a B200 error message.  I have unplugged for 2+ hours and have cleaned the print head thouroughly with no success.  What else can I try?

RobertH by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma TS202 install ink cartridges

Brand new TS202 - trying to load ink cartridges for the first time but the cartridge holder does not move into position. The alarm light blinks 4 times which the instructions says is ok. I have not connected the USB wire which is also according to th...

BSchmitz by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements