Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought Generic Ink -- Doesn't Work

I just replaced the ink in my MG3220 with Target store brand, which claims to be compatible.  However, the printer continues to tell me there's no ink.  Was I wrong to go with the generic?  It was all I could find after searching two stores.

Paper out error with a Pixma ip 7220

Perpetual paper out error with a Pixma ip7220 printer. Support code 1008. No paper jams. Paper loading trays peoperly closed. Paper loading trays full. Cleaning loading path and rollers makes no difference. Type of paper used makes no difference.

kevinh by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 922

Error code 1660  "does not recognize the cartridges --I put them in again  and stil the same message

Prixma MG6821 B204

Hello, my printer was working fine last week. I updated the firmware and now the printer will not print and I get this message everytime I power it on. 

moetyler by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG5720 error 1403

So I have the incorrect print head error and I've tried everything I can find on the internet.Things I've tried...Turning off and on againremoving plug from outlet, waiting, replugging indoing a hard reset holding the button combinationsremoving ink ...

tea9000 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR7520 Scanner Headache

I have had a problem with this printer since I purchased it. When scanning anything over 600dpi I get the error code 2,157,50. Anything less than 600dpi usually scans ok. Printing and faxing work well.I have done endless searching to try and solve th...

TPauli by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG6650 'No Paper'???

Hi Folks, Keep receiving 'No Paper' message when there is plenty in the tray.I have tried different sizes of paper and cleaned the printer. Not used this printer much (kept it for photos) and now it won't print at all. Will scan of course but not cop...

printer cartridges won't stop moving

Hi. I have a problem with my Pixma MX310. I changed the toner cartridges, but they're now constantly moving left and right. I've tried turning the printer on and off, and unplugging it and plugging it back in, but it's no good. Has anyone else ever h...

KiKi5599 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow Printing Fix

Hi guys, I have a Cannon MX922 and had the same problem. For me my printer took 5+ minutes just to process then to print just one page. I also couldn't see the ink levels anymore in the printing pop-up box on my laptop when I went to print. I even di...

Chey187 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Print Head alignment failure

Our Canon Pixma MG3520 printer keeps going offline in the middle of print head alignment. It was printing just fine before we adjusted the printer to go from regular 8.5 x 11 paper to 4 x 6 photo paper then back. When we try to print on the normal 8....

Wheeler by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon MP280

I have owned this printer for some time now. But I can't really afford a new one just yet.When I press the power button the green light on the power button comes on. And the ink seems to move from left to right. I hear the rollers for a few seconds a...

Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements