Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6120 can't scan from control panel

I recently got a new computer I am operating on windows 365. After hooking everything up I tried to scan by using the screen on the printer and it doesn't work. It says processing please wait momentarily, nothing happens it goes back to the scan scre...

IP8720 will not print text

Printer will not print text in test page, pdf and others.It will print the color portion of the test page . It will print JPG files just fine and prints the black. The nozzel check it great. I received this printer from a friend as a gift. Im using w...

remops by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS704 cd print error

I set up my printer to print onto cds, and I have checked the procedure a dozen times, but it gives me an error code, telling me that that I must pull out the paper returing tray fully! In the procedure, it tells me to push the paper returning tray i...

arbroath by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G2010

Will canon provide a driver for macbook 10.14 or higher?Please give me instructions how can I use the printer for my mac. Is there an alternative driver?

rjay by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

STUCK ON QUEUE MACBOOK

i just bought canon g2010 pixma, I was trying to use it with my macbook air mid 2014 with OS ver mojave 10.14.6 but it does'nt work. stuck on queue. i tried to delete and reinstall the driver i have installed (g2000 series) but still not working

rjay by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5560 equivalent in the US

I purchased MG5560 printer during my stay in Australia and have since moved to the US. I carried the printer along with me and am soon running out of ink. What Ink version can I order in the US for this printer?

Missing ink cartridge lock levers

I just bought a new pixma mg3620 and the "ink cartridge lock levers" that are referenced in the setup video are not present. How can I install the cartridges without those?

jrr by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA not printing magenta

Hi. I have a Canon PIXMA G4010 series (I think 4060, not sure) printer that has stopped printing magenta. How can I get this working again? Thanks for your help!

jco by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

PRINT HEAD IS INCORRECT U052 error

My Pixma MG 5320 stopped printing all of a sudden. Printer sounds like it is printing but the page comes out blank. I had a B200 error so I changed all the ink cartridges and ran my machine through all the clean cycles and now I have a PRINT HEAD IS ...

Antoniom by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PGBK only printing top half of each pass

MP600 Printer The PGBK cartridge is only printing the top half of each pass. I have triedcleaning,deep cleaningalignment,a new PGBK cartridge,printing from different computersSample output image of the test print attached (the image is curved because...

IMG_4024.jpg
kiwi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements