Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX870 Printing Blotchy

So my MX870 has done this pretty much since I got it.  I moved 4 years ago and due to the issue I wasn't in a rush to hook it up.  I finally did and the issue is much worse than before, as one could expect.   Question is, what can I do to remedy this...

MX410 Nightmare Problems

My MX410 stopped working from one of my computers out of nowhere. I uninstalled and reinstalled everything, and it was able to print the test page and something else, and then it stopped working. It keeps saying that the printer is either offline or ...

MG 5420 error code

I have had a Canon Pixma MG 5420 for several years now, and lately it has had trouble staying on my WIFI netwok.  Frequently i have had to rconnect it.  That is not the only problem, though.  I now have an error code 1403.  It says the printhead is i...

roglivs by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Changing default scanning settings

To scan a file, I right-click on the Canon MG2500 icon and select Start Scan. In the window that appears, "Preview or scan images as separate files" is ticked by default. How can I change the default so that it is never ticked?  My images always scan...

jmt356 by Apprentice
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma mx922 not powering on

My PIXMA MX922 was purchased new in 2015.  It has been working fine since then.  Starting today, the printer will not power on properly.  When plugging it in, the small blue LED on the "COPY" button illuminates.   However, pressing the power button d...

TS9155 printer not powering up

No response to the power button. Kept it pressed down: nothing. Unplugged it and left it for 10 minutes: nothing. Changed the power cord: nothing. Any ideas?  It was fine yesterday. The **bleep** thing is only 2 months old.

timauger by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 not recognizing which tray to use

When printing via cable computer to printer 4x6 everything says upper cassette good to go, but when I go to print it prints 8 1/2x11 lower cassette.  Any thoughts on a solution? Wireless is a problem too, but one thing , at a time. Everything fine a ...

jimaica by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG4250

Why has my printer stopped printing photos ? It goes through the motions of getting ready to print but the photo paper then simply runs through without the photo being printed. What can the problem be ? 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements