Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Scanner not appearing

I just setup a new computer Dell Inspiron 15 5000 Windows 10 via docker 6000. The printer works fine but the scanner does not. I don't see it in the settings section. I have tired updating the drivers to no avial. It says please wait then nothing. 

Resolved! simple fixImageclass D550 printer/scanner squeals

I removed a jamed sheet of paper and since then I have had a squeal (or squeak?) for a couple of seconds after each page is printed.  The printed page also has a crease down the full length of the page about 3/4 inches from the left side, and a smear...

EJaasma by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Installation PIXMA 450

My Canon Printer won't install because it keeps saying that the print spooler stopped and to restart it and retry, but that does nothing but stop the print spooler again. What's the problem?? What should I do?

Carts2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA page torn inside printer

Is there ANY way to remove a partial page stuck inside the PIXMA that tore.  Was having the same misfeeding problems i am reading about here and tried to help a page get stsarted and it pulled it in and ate it.  Model is PIXMA 452

fjdb333 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX522 half connected

Greetings and salutations! I brought an old personal printer into work because the "official" printer is too far away for quick print jobs. I've connected my laptop and the MX522 to my phone hotspot and my laptop sees the printer and prints to it. Ho...

elseedee by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2522

Hello, my name is Yenni Cabrera and I own a Canon printer model number: MG2522. I keep getting a yellow blinking light. I have cords set up perfectly fine. I am not sure exactly what is the problem. Please let me know what is the problem. I can be re...

yenni88 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

An offset printing challenge for you!

Hi all, I'm having issues with a canon MG5350 printing images offset on small paper sizes. It works fine in A4, and the feed tray from the rear casette goes thin enough to take the 57x88 mm playing cards that I'm trying to print on, and it seems to f...

Screenshot 2020-10-28 at 08.00.08.png IMG_4800.jpg
noorika by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG7720 will not print 5x7 photos

My PIXMA MG7720 simply won't recognize the proper size in its tray. I have tried tray1, tray2. took one tray out. Here are error messages: The size or type of the paper loaded in cassette 1 is different from print settings. SUPPORT CODE 2111 Check wh...

Mick1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG5450 Will not power up.

Hi Everyone, I am having issues with my Canon MG5450. It was working perfectly and then suddenly died, I did some googling and decided to replace the PSU. This made no difference. I also eventaully found a video describing how to test my old PSU and ...

hifly by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pixma

My printer only works when it wants. I constantly get an error saying to check printer for foreign objects.........

mrsvelez by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error 1000

Printing from an iMac, OS 10.13.6. My TS8020 has started to tell me it won't print because of Support Code 1000 - no paper in the rear tray. I don't use the tray very much, and there is no paper it it, and the access doors are both closed. I use the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements