Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IJ Scan Utility can't find printer - Mac Catalina

Just installed my new TS9520.  It's connected to my Mac (Catalina 10.15.7).  I can print to it just fine.  I can scan from it if I go to System Preferences, Printers & Scanners, and click on Scan.  But I can't scan using IJ Scan Utility (v2.3.7).  I ...

Canon Pixma MX922

Just loaded two new cartridges ( black and magenta). Been using the same brand of catridges for a long time but this time I get a 1412 code. Can't do anything, can't even get into the menu. Any helpo out there. Thanks, Mike

mikenbon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing red not black

Our Canon TS8050 printer is suddenly printing red lines instead of black. Why?There's no error showing on the display and all ink tanks are almost full.I've replaced all ink tanks with new ones (just to be sure) and I've tried to clean the placeholde...

image0.jpeg
RuneFick by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing B&W to MP990 from Mac running O/S Big Sur

After updating to O/S Big Sur I was able to access the MP990 purchased long ago.However, I cannot change any printer settings. Previously, the MP990 offered many settings.  But now, I can only use the default settings, and I can't determine the defau...

wbaskin by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2520 with Big Sur

I loaded Big Sur on my mAc. I then downloaded ther new Canon drivers for Big Sur. I keep getting a window that says, "error while printing." I cannot print in any color. <<<<the print job just won't start.

Ecuestre by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PGBK 250XL ink tank has double letter effect

I have a MX922 and only the 250xl cartridge prints double letters. I did the auto and manual alignment several times with no improvement. I cleaned the timing strip and tried 3 different 250xl ink tanks. I did deep cleaning several times. I inspected...

jcg0324 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MP495 - How to reset absorber counter?

I have an older Canon MP495 and just replaced both ink cartridges with brand new cartridges. Now I am receiving the error message 'ink absorber full'.  How do I reset the absorber counter please?I have already purchased a new printer to replace my ol...

GKCZUBA by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2922 with macOS 10.15.7 Catalina?

HelloI am trying to set up my new (second hand) PIXMA MG2922 on my macbook with 10.15.7 Catalina. The canon website says they should be compatible, however the software I've downloaded from canon.com/ijsetup isn't working (it says "the developer of t...

Resolved! TS 5320 Duplex printing control?

Can I control the way the two -sided printing functions? I need to have a choice between "Long Edge Binding" (as on myXerox) or Shot Edge binding, to control the orientaiton of the way the second side gets printed. This is critical for books, etc. I ...

knharper by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Windows 10 Fax and Scan MX922

I am trying to configure my wireless MX922 multifunction fax/scanner for Windows Fax and Scan. I have and can use without any problems the Canon software. Who can even send and receive a fax in cell phone land? Well, primitive environments. I work al...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements