Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX492 print head alignment no utilities option

I'm having a lot of trouble with my print head alignment.  I've done the auto alignment so many times but it just isn't working.  I tried to do it manually through the utilities but there is not an option there to do that.  Any ideas, if I can't do i...

acanon by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

IJ Scan Utility not working with brand new TS8351

Just purchased a TS8351 Scanner/Printer. It works OK and I can scan using the generic Microsoft Scanner routine from Windows 10 (64 bit). However, the IJ Scan Utility does not work. I get a message  The scanner is not turned off and I can scan using ...

Capture.JPG
MilesP by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner Utility for PIXMA MG5420 in Big Sur

I have a PIXMA MG5420 that I used with my 2011 iMac via the Canon IJ Scan Utility application. I just upgraded to a 2020 iMac running Big Sur, and I cannot get a Canon Scan Utility (2.3.8) to connect to it for scanning documents (printing seemed to w...

ablanski by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXEMA G6020 - "Printing" issues

I have a PIXEMA G6020 connected via WiFi.  We have several PCs connected to the home network that use the printer. Ink levels are about 80+ or higher. Issue:Regardless of the computer being used, when a print job is sent to the printer its display sa...

chodosd by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

drivers for pixma mx495 windows 10

hi allanyone have a link to some drivers and software  for this model pixma mx495 windows 10 as the ones on the website only download but fail to load the setup via internet and create an errorMX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) htt...

Cannon printer issue

I installed the printer on my old computer with no problems.  Ink alignment and everything went well...BUT I had to get new parts and I am trying to install drivers on my new windows pc.  I downloaded the driver from thewebiste and the installation g...

Pixma mx490 support

Hi. I tried contacting Cannon online and it wasn't successful. I got the message that my Pixma mx490 will no longer be supported on my Chromebook and also had the message on my windows 10 work Lenovo as of 12/30. Mx490 was not on the list they provid...

Pixma TS8220 Excessive Noise

Hi all, My TS8220 is making a lot of noise when I print. It was bought in 2018. Any idea if I need to lubriate something inside it or is it just a matter of time till it siezes? Thanks Chris

csalvian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New laptop won't detect MP250

We have a brand new Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10, when I plug the printer into any USB port nothing happens.  It doesn't try to install drivers or even show up in the Device Manager.  I downloaded drivers from Canon but it won't detect the printer...

mrnick by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX882 in error mode

My Pixma MX882 had been working just fine but now it says it is in error mode and won't print from my windows 10 computer.when I am in Chrome.  I tried reloading the drivers, unplugging it and the computer but nothing helps.  It will print when I am ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements