Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma MG7720 Magenta does not print

Hello, my magenta color on my Pixma MG7720 printer will not print, even though I installed a brand new print head, replaced all new ink tanks, performed various head alignments, manual and automatic, several deep cleanings, nozzle check, to which mag...

Mich777 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MC-G02

I'm in the market for an all-in-one printer. I was browsing around the website & saw the maintenance cartridge MC-G02. The website states that it is installed in select megatank printers. It doesn't state which printers. Into which megatank printers ...

Macnerd by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6620 Printer: Prints Blank Pages

My printer (MG6620) only prints blank page. I had it print a few document and when it was printing the last page of the document, my printer printed a blank page. The second to last page of the document was printed normally and my ink is sufficient e...

Resolved! TR4520 Image Printing Issue

Hey,  I have a Canon TR4520 being using on a Windows 10. I put in new ink and did deep cleaning, Print Head Alignment, and Nozzle Check. Everything prints out fine. However, whenever I try to print out an image, there is a wide line of area that just...

test.png

canon TS707 id card printing

Hello everyone, I bought an id card tray for my canon ts707 printer. But I don't have any template to print my id card designs. who can help me, please? if you have any measurements, help me. Thanks!

Resolved! PIXIMA TS6220 Connection mystery

After one year of faithful service, my PIXIMA TS6220 has started putting 98% of all print jobs in error status. Though the WiFi settings on the printer panel shows "Enabled (Connected), the computer device-status shows it "disconnected." Here's what ...

Chezphyl by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! error message Code:9,244,3

I cannot scan since downloading Windows 10.  It says: You don't have the required privileges to access the specified folder Code 9,244,3

JIS by Apprentice
  • 52 replies
  • 4 likes

Error Code 5 156 69 - SECOND REQUEST PLEASE(help)

Has anyone solved this issue yet?  Looked at board responses and tried some of the recommended fixes to no avail.  Have a Pixma MG 2120 printer/scanner/fax machine.  When I plug my Pixma into port on my Gateway Window 8.1 laptop, I get the 5,156,69 e...

YazIAm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Photos blank down the center

I have just set up my new TS8320 and ready to print photos and when I print any photo it is blank down the center of it?  Is this a setup issue on my computer? I wouldn't think it would be the new out of the box printer.Help would be appreciated.Cind...

Capture.PNG

iP7220 will not print Cyan on CDs.

I am not sure this was always true, but now the iP7220 printer will not print Cyan on CDs.  If I print a color test page the Cyan is perfect, and the next print on a CD I get nothing. Seems to be a software error.  I have tried two different software...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements