Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MG7720 head alignment

I have cleaned the print nozzles, attempted auto alignment and then manually aligned the heads multiple times, cleaned the encoder/timing strip and the result is that the printer heads are still not aligned. When printing a single spaced document, ev...

jmarinc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9521 touchscreen unresponsive

Perodically the touchscreen on my TS9521C printer becomes unresponsive.  The only thing I have been able to do to work around this problem is to power cycle.  Is there a firmware update or something that might fix this problem?   It's very annoying t...

lbj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5520 New Computer - How do I scan to it?

Hello! I have a Pixma MG5520. I had set it to scan to an HP laptop, but that computer is old now, and I have a MacBook Pro running High Sierra 10.13. I couldn't figure out how to set the printer to scan to my new computer. I downloaded the scanner an...

G7020 and Mac Big Sur

I'm guessing from reading some of the other posts that many of us are waiting for updated drivers/scanning software for Big Sur. Printing on the above printer works fine using wi-fi, but scanning is a non-starter, even with all the latest software do...

MX890 Series - Screeching noise

My printer had a jam and now when I power it up it has a loud screeching noise and I get a 5100 error and it tells me to restart.  The screech does not go away after restart. It sounds like it is coming from the back of the printer. I'd appreciate an...

sswe0729 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

922MX

After cleaning and deep cleaning and putting new cartriges in my 922mx, it still will not print magenta???   

xuyasoqi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink Life Span

I'm trying to figure out how long the ink is supposed to last in my printer.Because I sell with it for a small business I need to know my unit cost to determine my unit price. I have a Pixma MG3620 and use it to print high quality stickers. How long ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements