Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3620 Drivers won't download, cannot scan

Hello. My MG3620 has remained my possession with the single highest use-to-issue ratio. The number of times I have needed to use it is almost exact to the number of times I have had to come to this board for help in order to successfully do so. Alway...

Pixma Mini320

Hello. I have a pristine Pixma Mini320 that I would like to use. I have a new MacBook Pro and they don't seem to be compatible, so I tried to transfer photos from the Mac to an SD Card, which should allow me to print. No luck. The trouble I'm having ...

KJ430 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7120 won't cancel print job

Hi, my MG7120 keeps showing an error message on front screen to cancel print jobs. I've done that, there are seriously no print jobs to cancel. The error message then says to turn the printer off and then back on, which I've done a dozen times and it...

MX472

Wont print the page...did a "nozzle" check and it printed that fine. But wont print the page I need...I also get a 5200 error I can scan and copy without a problem

Pixma TR8520 Error - Printing - Restarting

Printer used via wireless.  Printing from Windows 10 laptop.  Installed drivers from Canon site.  Sometimes prints quickly, other times I get message in the queue 'Error - Printing - Restarting'.  Sometimes wait 10 minutes or so and printer will prin...

cfolwell by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can’t find my model

My printer is a canon and the serial number is KKUD[xxxxx]. Could you tell me what my model is. Thanks [numerical portion of serial number redacted for privacy]

Register TS8220 for Canon Cloud Print

Does Canon Cloud Print no longer exist, too? I know Google Cloud Print Service is shut down but has Canon Cloud Print Center also ceased operation? I cannot get my TS8220 to register. I keep getting error message that it cannot connect to internet ev...

gegjr by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Slow printing from smartphone - PIXMA G3100

Dear community, I wanted to ask you if anyone has experienced a simlar issue that may help me make things better.  This printer is a terrific machine. It does a seamless job and great printing quality. The wireless connection between my computer and ...

jjamens by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! PIXMA 922 Unable to pick up paper from lower tray

I recently purchased the PIXMA 922 and have been having issues printing.  I have put standard Staples copy paper in the lower tray.  When I go to print it will sometimes print a page or two, then it gives me "Support Code 1008" error saying there is ...

sewell by Apprentice
  • 28 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! CP1300 Blank Strip

Printing a landscape print (tear-off on L/R).  Top and bottom of image are fine but there's a 1.7" blank strip running across the image.  Tried with a new ink cartridge - same results.  Suggestions?

P1030684.JPG
CaptAl by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements