Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS 205 will not allow photos over 6" x 4"?

I changed from Epson to a Canon Pixma TS 205 sometime last year. Mostly it's been sitting idle but yesterday I urgently wanted to print a photo of about 8" x 5". Very disappointed to get a message telling me this was not possible. I'll re-check, but ...

terrypin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pixma iP8720 printer prints dark photos.

I recently purchased this printer back in May and I have been happy with the printer for the most part, however it seems to print every photo considerably darker than what I am view on either my laptop or iphone.  All of my printing is done via wirel...

ejjacobs by Apprentice
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer is not responding

Hi there, I have a Lenovo ThinkPad operating on Windows 10 and have a MX Pixma 722 printer. I had tried to connect to the printer wirelessly. I have downloaded the Drivers for Windows 10 and confirmed I have connected to the correct SSID by ensuring ...

Resolved! TS6320 print dialogue question

Just started using this printer with my Windows 10 laptop. When I click on Print Properties within an application to make a change, the dialogue box defaults to the Quick Setup tab. Is there a way to change the default to the Main tab? Thanks in adva...

Brucels by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4200 Support Code B204

Our G4200 printer that we bought in late 2017 just started throwing this error and now won't do anything. I just filled all four tanks, and I don't have a local Canon service center...  I'm using an iMac with OS 11.2.3, but I think this is a printer ...

iP 8720 dull colors

Hello all.I just purchased Pixma iP8720, after reading many wonderful reviews on its print quality and ability to take cardstock.However, when I tried a first print tonight there was no setting for cardstock.I used a matte photopaper setting, but the...

Canon MX850

So my MAC computer was updated to  macOS Catalina 10.15.7 and now my Canon MX850 does not work. It says there is no driver available for this operating system. Is there any way to connect the printer to the new operating system and get it to work? It...

EMPLLC by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon Pixma MX532 won't turn on

I've had this printer for a couple of years and never had a problem but now it will not turn on.  It was fine yesterday, printed several things.  But today I just noticed that it had no lights and was off.  I tried turning it back on, nothing,  Unplu...

Dkalli by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP2820

What is the IP address for the Canon PIXMA iP2820?  I think I need it to link the printer to my new chromebook. John

jjw63017 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 Printing Weird

Hi, My printer normally jams itself frequently when printing double-sided so I got annoyed and changed to printing single-sided. When I did that the printer began performing weird. First, when it starts, it spits out an entire blank page slowly. Then...

Igaul by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements