Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers for Pixma MG6620 won't install

I can't get the drivers for my Pixma MG6620 to install on my Windows 10 computer.  It keeps telling me that it can't find my printer.  I've tried every usb on the back of the computer.  I've even tried running the setup in compatibility mode for wind...

LadyDi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TS3122 will not print 4x6 card in black ink

My Canon Printer TS3122 will not print on a 4x6 card in black ink. I have a project that requires me to print about 200 4x6 cards. I had printed about 50 cards with no issues when my printer began printing in a gradient rainbow instead of black ink. ...

PIXMA TR4520 is broken

Help! My PIXMA TR4520 fell off the shelf and parts of it have broken off.  What can I do to get it fixed? Or do I have to buy a new one? I bought this recently.

Pixma TS3522 Drivers—where are they?

Plugged in a new Canon Pixma TS3522 by USB and it attempted to install and failed. Right clicking and troubleshooting puts me in a continuous "Apply this fix" loop where it tells me I don't have the drivers.   Find my model on Canon support—don't fin...

applythisfix.png Screenshot_2021-05-12 Support TS Series PIXMA TS3522 Wireless All-in-One Printer Canon USA.png wrongmodel.png runas.png

PIXMA IP7220

Hello I recently purchased 2 new black ink cartridges and the printer is giving me an error saying i cant print because I need to replace the magenta cartridge. Does any one know how can I bypass this? 

HOW DO I INSTALL PIXMA MX870 ON MY NEW MAC?

I'm hoping someone can help me!  I have a Pixma MX870 printer.  It's about 10 years old.  It works through Bluetooth on my laptop.  I recently bought an iMAC desktop but I can't install the printer.  When I go to system preferences and search for the...

pfsmile by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 Printing Delay

So, I thought I did all the research I needed to do to find the printer for me.  I was wrong. Firstly, this printer (G7020) does not perform duplex scanning (aka double-sided scanning, dual scanning, scanning both sides).  Any post anywhere that says...

TR7020 Scanning shows white vertical line

I just setup my TR7020 printer/scanner and attempted my first scan.  It is showing a vertical white line on anythingI scan.  I've tried cleaning the surface, but that has no effect. Anyone seen this kind of problem?

jp717 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX410 won't turn on

My Pixma MX410 won't turn on, flashes for message 'printer error has occurred, 5B00.' It previously indicated a full ink absorber, bypassed by pressing 'OK.' Cannot access the ink absorber to clean it. Any fixes or must I take printer to repair?+

agmorton by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements