Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanning Multiple Photos at One Time (MX922)

I've beening using the MX922 for quite a while to scan hard copy photos, mostly 4x6, and saving them as separate jpg files.   I use teh ScanGear app, and have typically used the ScanGear button each time, which allowed me to configure the scanner and...

printer dead

HiI have a canon pixma ts8150,when i turn it on the lcd screen is dead,nothing at all,does anyone know what could the problem be please

mandy30 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scan function for two printers

I have a Canon MG5320 and Canon TR 8520.  I can scan documents to my HP laptop from the TR8520 but cannot from the MG5320.  How can I scan from both?  On the MG5320 I was able to scan a photo (JPEG) but not a document.  Can I add a driver for the 532...

Zoeygirl by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

IP8720 ejecting water slide decal paper

Hello,I just bought a Pixma IP8720 to use for decal printing. I did a test print on plain paper, worked fine. I did a print on vinyl decal paper, worked fine. But when I try to print on inkjet specific, Hayes brand waterslide decal paper, the printer...

PIXMA MG3650 Copy Print Size

Sorry, newbie here. I can't see any way of making a new comment on a new topic.  Can anyone help?  The topic is the size the copy is being printed, i.e. only in one quarter of an A4 page.

PIXMA iP8720 Cartridge Won't Light Up

Hi! I was excited for my new PIXMA iP8720 printer, but it turns out that it didn't come with all required cables to connect it to my USB slot in my computer. I see that's a 'thing' you do with your printers. Now I have to wait until tomorrow to go to...

Resolved! pixma ts6120 cannot download driver at Step 5

I made it all the way to step 5, but when I press the button to download the driver, it ignores me. Suggestions?  Is it located at another location? https://partnernet.usa.canon.com/online/portal/conf/cfgclient/uber/!ut/p/z1/04_Sj9CPykssy0xPLMnMz0vMA...

Connecting an uncompatible Canon printer to Mac

Hi,I am a PC user but my wife has just bought a Mac. And it appeared that our printer Pixma G2415 is not compatible with Mac. I managed to solve the printing issue by installing the driver for another model from the same series which is compatible wi...

ldor by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TS9120 - New ink cartridges not printing

Hi, I just replaced all ink cartridges with a new set 2 days ago (Canon brand) like any other time. Tried to print but nothing worked, only a slight hint of Magenta but other colors were not there.  Went through FAQ and support site suggestions. Did ...

dccwong by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements