Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot initiate scan from the Pixma MG7520

We had a power outage the other day and since then i can't initiate a scan from the printer to my computer.  i keep getting asked to identify the computer but it is not finding the one on the wireless.  i can print and initiate a scan from the comput...

abv by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mg3000 paper jam error

HI,I have the Canon Pixma mg3000 ink tank (or whatever it's called) and it randomly threw an error code saying there's a paper jam and after taking the paper out of the back tray and making sure there was no paper jammed in it. I have opened the "lid...

landscape/portrait

I have a PIXMA TS8120  running Windows 10.  When I set the orientation to portriait, it prints in landscape.  When I set landscape, prints in portrait.  I have chaned the settin through control panel as well as through the preferences dialog.  What c...

Nevada by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP970 only for scanning?

Greetings,I have an old MP970 that no longer works as a printer. It indicates the printhead is the wrong one and must be replaced. I've cleaned it but still no go. This may be due to having undergone a move in the last couple of years and me having f...

calden by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Stickers won't print correctly

I just bought a tr7520 pixma printer. I tried printing 2" stickers and it prints all way at the top and not in formatted print area of the sticker sheet. If I print them on plain paper, they print as fomatted. They only go off the format when I try t...

MX920 SCANNER IS WAY TOO SLOW - MAC BIG SUR 11.3

I have downloaded current drivers and still cannot get this scanner to work.  I have had a doc in the flatbed for 10 minutes and it has only reached 1/4' on the status bar.  Settings are black and white 400dpm document.  What can I do to speed this b...

i80 and the new printhead

Hi thereI was gifted a used i80 printer and after trying to clear the printheads was having success  with only 2 of the colors. So I decided to buy a replacement printhead off of ebay for what seemed to be the going price of $20. Hoping it will do th...

"installation failed"

I downloaded the full software plus just the driver(s) for an MG2520 printer. The software selected was based on auto detection of my Mac OS. Installatoin of all said  "installation failed".  AdditionalApple says CUPS 10.72.10 is needed, the Canon do...

sfphoto by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G3610 head strikes

Hi. I have a Pixma G3610 multifunction inktank. In the last few days the head has started striking the page. It not only leaves ink smears but actual impressions in the page. At first it was only slight so I switched on the avoid abrasion setting whi...

PIXMA TS8320 ink cartridge won't stay in

I was changing the ink cartridges in my printer and found that one of them would not come out.  Being impatient, I pulled it out with my pliers and now the new cartridge will not snap in, which means it does not register with the printer.  I must hav...

TS9120 chopping off part of text both sides

I have a Pixma 9120.  When I print a document,  it chops off the first two letters on both the left and right side of the page.  I have gone thru all the settings, and can't find a solution. I am using regular 8.5x11 paper, and print from the front c...

laflaone by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer: ink missing when I print

The ink doesn't come out when I send something with my Mac. Husband can send and print from his HP. We have never had this problem for over a year.  I have gone through the cleaning and other utilities and color ink comes out just like it is suppose ...

revabeth by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

TS8220 vertical error

There seems to be an error of some kind in the vertical position of anything I try to print. The upper or top edge is always wrong. A 7"by5" landscape will be off by about 3/16". A 6" by 4" photo placed on a 7"x5" print will be about that same differ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements