Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MG2520

In the past 8 months my printer will not print text.  My laptop recognizes the device (Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 520) with a windows 10 upgrade (original ops 7), engaging the print function will activate the printer, it will inject paper, the ususal print...

aallynw by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Pixma MP210 to Chromebook

My MP210 refuses to die & I'm hoping to use it until the ink runs out. I gave it to my Mom to use with her Chromebook, but I can't get it to work. The Chromebook recognizes the printer by name but doesn't have a driver for it. I checked the product w...

Cardstock Q

My printer;  G7020 What is the heaviest weight cardstock I can safely run through my printer? thx

paul4ut by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Losing wireless connection with MG3520

I have a Mac and I'm trying to connect wirelessly the MG3520, it connects well with a USB cable but when I go thru the steps for wireless it says its connected, but when I go to print wirelessly it says no printer identified. I have done this several...

Nancy14 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG 2525-ScanGear output size

Initially the output size in ScanGear Advanced tab was set to letter size 8.69" x 11.??",  but afterwards it auto changed to8.34" x 8.64,"  resulting in cropped preview image!!I've tried numerous hacks but can't change it back!!Please help.

progman by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TR8520 - Color Options Menu (Mac)

I am running macOS Catalina 10.15.5 on a new iMac I recently purchased. I successfully set up and used my TR8520 printer, but the color was waaay too faint for my purposes.On my old computer I could use the Color Options menu to adjust the color leve...

Canon TR4522 - Paper Jam - but no paper

Printer jammed with no stuck paper, pieces of paper, or obstruction.  I have cleaned the transparent tape and followed Canon reset instructions.  Need help quickly as I have been unable to print for two weeks now. Thank you.

Pixma G1000

Sanchez checks her phone. A text from Watson, "Come to my place at 6. We need some alone time after all this." Servin sighs. 'She's right,' she thinks. 'Plus, I've got to tell her about Taylor and I.'Sanchez slips on her sexiest (and sluttiest) cloth...

nitomeni by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My printer won't print with my new Macbook Pro

I have a Pixma 532 and have been uysing it for over a year with an old Macbook Pro. I just bought a new Macbook Pro with Mac OS 11.4 (Big Sur). I can't print anything. I get a 311 error message. I tried dumping all my Canon drivers from the library a...

neurosax by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2555s can print on Win7 not on Win10

Hello, I've bought last summer a Canon PIXMA MG2555S printer/scanner. I used it on my old laptop (windows 7) for almost a year without a problem. Printing et scanning features were working well. Now, I have a new computer running on Windows 10 (64 bi...

Camcam by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9520 won't boot up now after power loss

TS9520 Multifunction on a power surge strip won't boot after power loss yesterday. (strip wasn't tripped) The splash screen lights with the Canon logo but printer shows offline on computer and no menu ever comes up on printer. Won't turn off with pow...

jipgsd by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

'Save As' 21 File fault

I use a Canon PIXMA MG5750 printer/scanner/copier and have a problem saving scanned images. In the 'Save Settings' I have set the  'Data Format' to JPEG/Exif but every scan I make is saved as '21 File' instead of 'JPEG'. I cannot open and edit the sc...

AlbaMale by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements