Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS9520 won't boot up now after power loss

TS9520 Multifunction on a power surge strip won't boot after power loss yesterday. (strip wasn't tripped) The splash screen lights with the Canon logo but printer shows offline on computer and no menu ever comes up on printer. Won't turn off with pow...

jipgsd by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

'Save As' 21 File fault

I use a Canon PIXMA MG5750 printer/scanner/copier and have a problem saving scanned images. In the 'Save Settings' I have set the  'Data Format' to JPEG/Exif but every scan I make is saved as '21 File' instead of 'JPEG'. I cannot open and edit the sc...

AlbaMale by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MG 2525 Scanning Output size

Initially the output size in ScanGear Advanced tab was set to letter size 8.69" x 11.??",  but afterwards it auto changed to8.34" x 8.64,"  resulting in cropped preview image!!I've tried numerous hacks but can't change it back!!Please help.

progman by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 5422 Printer Support Code 1681

My printer is not new - I have changed ink tanks many times over the years.  I am now getting this Support Code 1681 error.  The code would indicate I'm using the wrong ink tank.  I have replaced all tanks and still have the same error code.  The one...

MeDo2 by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanning on platen - black angled line on edge

When I scan small documents (3"x5" for example) to pdf on the platen, the result shows a black line on the edge beyond the boundary of the original document. The line grows ever so slightly wider towards the end of the resulting image. If I scan an 8...

IMG_0008_1.jpg
David121 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

g7020 keeps printing the same page

My Canon Pixma G7020 keeps printing the same page.  This happened a few months ago and I got lucky and found a cure online I think by shuting the printer down and pressing some button several times but i cannot find those instruction.

jjjbdi by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Model Replacement for MX922

Hi, I love my Mx922, except when it started printing blurry double text (as detailed by many people ad-naseum all over the internet).  The Mx922 is now discontinued - what is the replacement model? I need Black and White printing, ADF with support fo...

Gofo5566 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MX 490

This printer has always worked with my Chromebook.  They are both using the same wifi network.  The printer shows up when I tell it to print, but nothing prints.  Used to work just fine.  I have deleted it, logged off and back on wifi with both devic...

Canon Pixma MX922 Not Printing Black

My Canon Pixma MX922 was printing just fine and I printed a bunch of worksheets out. I'm a homeschool teacher, so my printer gets used a fair bit. I was in the process of prepping work for the summer. During one set of worksheets, I ran out of ink. I...

20210603_153119.jpg
Decreta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPhone app

I just succeeded in installing my 2 year old TR4520 with a wi-fi connection (failed when I purchased it). I was told in the instructions I need an app titled Canon PRINT from the spp store on my iPhone and iPad to print. If this is true, could someon...

jlyle58 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to edit scanned images

I get this error message when I try to open the jpg in HyperSnap, the editing software I use. Corrupt JPEG data: 117 extraneous bytes before marker 0xd9 I have never been unable to open a jpg image, ever. Just replaced my HP with Canon G3060 and have...

T_H_M by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Support Code 6000

I keep getting the support code 6000 on my Pixma MX922 printer. It tells me to turn it off and remove the paper and cancel printing, there isn't any paper and I haaven't used the printer in months. Any ideas of what I can do to fix it?

Having trouble with my Pixma mx870 printer

Im trying to print somthing but my computer cant connect to my pixma870 printer it has a support code saying 300 the printer erly connected to your computer. I checked the wifi on my printer its ok but i dont know why it dont print. I called the tech...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements