Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon PIXMA G2010 Faint printing

Hello community! I have G2010 printer. Few days ago it needed refilling for black ink so I brought the same ink I have been used since I began.I do not know if that is related to the problem I am facing now. The priniter began printing documents with...

EB-G2010 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Flashing Green and Orange Lights

Hello! I am new to to this community, but I really need to some assistance. From I tTuesday my printer has been a problem. The lime green light that normally on whenever the printer is on is now flashing and it is not supposed to. In addition an oran...

Canon G4210 printer not printing email receipts

I have removed and reinstalled this printer multiple times.  Recently it stopped printing my gmail account receipts.  It does print other documents.  I found that it was priinting to Fax, which I do not use.  I reset it to the printer Canon G4010 ser...

IP8720 error code 6A81

Have a ~30 month old pixma ip8720 and it stopped working.  Got error code 6a81.  Uploaded new drivers (win7 x64), no joy.  Powered off 60 seconds, pressed "on button" 5x with power off and repowered - no joy.  Cleaned the print heads - no joy - notic...

Canon 8622 Printer

Just bught and installed a Canon 8622 printer and it works great. Just noticed I have "Driver One" software installed along with the printer,  and Driver One Icon on the desktop.. Can I uninstall the Driver One and will it effect the printer. I chose...

grefra11 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer Error

I have a Canon TS8322 and it keeps coming up with "Paper Error 1303" there's no paper anywhere, I've restarted, I've taken the paper tray out and retried. Nothing's working, I've had this printer maybe 3 months and never had this issue before. 

KaeInman by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS9120 Not printing PGBK

This is bizarre.  The old cartridge was full.  I put a new one in.  Still no dice.  I've cleaned and deep cleaned the head - but it won't print from the PGBK.  The test page has perfect color in the D section, but the C pattern section is blank.  Thi...

HolDav by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7520 driver/software not Big Sur compatible?

My new MacBook Pro just updated to Big Sur.  It recognizes and can print to our Pixma MG7520, I assume via our home WiFi network or maybe AirPrint.  But today I went to scan a photo for editing on the Mac, and realized that apparently only the printe...

Printer Printing Green

I just bought a brand new black ink but its printing green? If I printed something from mircosoft word it comes out black but if i print from something else like a screenshot or USPS tracking, it comes out green. what should I do?

becvu3 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements