Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get updates for removed printer

I run Windows 10 HOME 64bit.I had an Canon MP272 printer, but since I no longer used it, I removed (disconnected) it from the computer.Also removed Canon software. When I check for updates in Windows (Settings -> Check for updates -> Additional updat...

2021-07-24_15-00-01.jpg
mgroen by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

TR7520 will not print in draft mode on Mac

I bought a tr7520 so I didn't have to buy a multi clour ink cartridge when I am uning mosting one colour. Years ago I pixma printer that had the same multi cartridge feature and never had an issue with it. This new one will not let me select draft mo...

Canon TS3322

I have a Canon TS3322 printer and a fairly new MacBook Pro. My printer and laptop are in two separate rooms, so I need to be able to print using WiFi. I can't figure out how to do this. I can only print if I bring my laptop into the room with the pri...

Pixma MX432 - Always has problems grabbing paper

Hi All, I bought this thing about 2 years ago, ran out of ink about 18 months ago, and have not replaced the ink because this problem was so bad. Do others face the same issue? Is there a solution? I would say about 75% of the time it either would cl...

jmadero by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG7120 not recognizing ink

Hi,My Pixma MG7120 suddenly stopped recognizing the grey cartridge. It is not spent and I have primted with that cartridge before. It suddenly doesn't recognize it and I get code 1660. I have cleaned the cartridge area, which didn't seem very dirty. ...

Breasa by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

MX926 paper jams

Hi  A couple of issues: 1. I get paper jams which require removing the back cover and removing the jammed sheet, often once every print job. 2. messages to say that it is out of paper when there is paper in the tray. I find that it has lifted the fir...

Hugh99 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot initiate scan from the Pixma MG7520

We had a power outage the other day and since then i can't initiate a scan from the printer to my computer.  i keep getting asked to identify the computer but it is not finding the one on the wireless.  i can print and initiate a scan from the comput...

abv by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma Mg3000 paper jam error

HI,I have the Canon Pixma mg3000 ink tank (or whatever it's called) and it randomly threw an error code saying there's a paper jam and after taking the paper out of the back tray and making sure there was no paper jammed in it. I have opened the "lid...

landscape/portrait

I have a PIXMA TS8120  running Windows 10.  When I set the orientation to portriait, it prints in landscape.  When I set landscape, prints in portrait.  I have chaned the settin through control panel as well as through the preferences dialog.  What c...

Nevada by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements