Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX475 / Error code 5,157,69

i have an MX475. Suddenly it gives me this code and doesnt let me scan . i have wireless connection and have done a lot of scans in the past with this guy. thats sth new. ive tried disable windows defender etc, also reinstalling the programm...nothin...

mat13vs7 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Ink cartridge not recognized

Hello. I just changed cartridges in a Pixma MG7720. Now the printer displays the support code 1750 (Appropriate ink tank is not installed) for four of the six cartridges. The light on them will not come on since I put them in. They are all OEM and no...

Canon G6020

I'm trying to print on cardstock with my Canon G6020, but the image does not come out sharp. I have optimized the image in Photoshop, and it is lovely and sharp. But it won't print that way. Any suggestioins?

Canon g3000

HI i had to reboot my wifi on my canon g3000 printer and now it wont automatically turn on and start printing like it first did. I have to press the power button and then it is ok  any help?  thanks

Candon21 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

color images in a pdf are too dark

I've noticed that when I scan as a pdf, color images within pdf's are darker than when I scan as a photo in TIFF. I like the fact that pdf's remove creases that are evident on the original and whites are whiter, but color images in a pdf are darker t...

Orig TIFF.jpg Orig PDF.jpg
David121 by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 printing error

Hello,My Pixma MX490 printed once successfully. Now, it keeps saying there's an error, but doesn't indicate what the error is. The printer is connected wirelessly. Any suggests?  Thanks!

scrary by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 won't turn on

My Pixma MX922 won't turn on when I press the ON button.  Power cord is in good condition and properly connected.  Electrical outlet is live. I tried unplugging, waiting 3 minutes, and re-plugging.  Printer still could not be turned back on.   Is the...

AllanCK by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

PIXMA G7020 - PDF color not accurate enough

I've been having a "problem" for several weeks and can not seem to set the correct setting. When I scan from the IJ utility as a PDF, the result is unacceptable. When the original background color of a document is beige or parts of a logo or a graph ...

David121 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

THE ERROR 5100 CORRECT FIX THAT NO ONE KNOWS

I Discovered Error 5100 Fix ! (1) Open Cartridge door, Wait for Cartridge Cradle to Park, Unplug Printer. (2) With a Flashlight look in the Doors Center where Cartridge Cradle Belt is. Belt is Horizontal going from Left to Right. You will see a 1/8 I...

G1020 Setting for Art Paper please?

hi i want to print alot of brochure using this G1020 printer on Art Paper 85 gsm. But the only printer setting i got is Photo Paper that burst alot of ink. Is there any trick to safe the ink?

onizame by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements