Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG6320 code 1410

After cleaning print head via printer..  The printing was okay.  Deep cleaned via printer one more time.  The next day I tried to print again and received code 1410.  Replaced with new Y and PGBK cartridges.  Changed nothing.  Still shows code 1410.A...

BuckyZ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

G7020 printer stops midway through print job

So I just got this printer and I love the quality and all however the printer stops midway through print job. I'm printing double sided curriculum pdfs. Some jobs are 2 or 300 pages. It just stops with no error messages or anything. Anyone else have ...

"no paper in lower cassette" Pixma MX922

I have cleaned the rollers 5 times. I put in fresh paper, I made sure the paper guides are in the right place. I made sure the computer settings are correct (paper size, lower cassette, plain paper...) and it still says no paper in the lower cassette...

meka_r by Contributor
  • 21 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Printer MX300 paper feed problem

I have a PIXMA MX 300 printer, I'm using Windows 7 OS. I have downloaded the latest driver. The paper will not feed; there is no paper stuck in the machine and turning it off and on won't clear it. The printer does not even pull the paper in. As soon...

JAKMog by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

PIXMA 492-Code 5100-no fixes have worked

Hello! I have Canon printer PIXMA 492, and it is showing Code 5100, and so far none of the suggested fixes I have found in the manual or online have resolved it.  I have tried turning it off and on; turning it off and waiting 30 seconds and turning i...

Problem scanning on MG5750

When I scan an A4 size document the left side of the sheet looks completely black as in the attached image. Previously the scanner worked correctly, but now this always happens. I have tried on two different laptops and reinstalling the drivers, but ...

IMG_20211018_0001.jpg
puag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA iP100 Printer

My printer is asking for a PIN number for a Blue Tooth Connection - to the best of my knowledge it has never had one.  What can I do?

PIXMA G7020 Fax from PC Using Windows 11?

When I try to set up my system to send faxes from my Pixma G7020 using Windows 11 It keeps asking me to eitherconnect to a Fax modem or "connect to a Fax server on my network".  If I select "Fax modem"  0f course it tells me I don't have one connecte...

Jocarbo by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2500 Unable to print plain text on a A4 card

Hello from Ohio.  I am attempting to create and print sentiments for the inside of my card.  I have the full Canon program and I am unable to figure out how to type in a sentiment only (no pics) and print it... I only find 'cards' being created with ...

MonicaW by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 (another)

Just joined. MX worked perfectly - then suddenly it will not make a Black copy - just a blank page..  I have tested (both wireless and LAN) with the nozzle program and it prints everything EXCEPT the Black section on top (PGBX).  I have cleaned many ...

jdgreen by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG5420 only partial printing

Canon MG5420 wireless printer one year old. Has worked perfectly until today. Will print a page of text from MS Word, only if the the “Fast” setting (less ink) is used. When attempting to print a page of text on “Standard” setting, prints the top one...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements