Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX452 Compatability with MAC OS 10.15.7 (Catalina)

My MX452 is no longer communicating properly w/computer after upgrade to Catalina 10.15.7.  Previous forum answers advised using Mojave drivers (10.14) but when I downloaded the Mojave driver, Apple OS wouldn't allow it to open.  Any suggestions?

TR6Guy by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing black squares around image

Hello, wondering if you're able to help? When I'm printing images from a pdf in colour, a black square prints around the image. When printing in black and white it doesn't show up. I have tried printing from google drive and from adobe acrobat.please...

Windows 10 won't recognize MG 3520 printer

I can't get my Canon MG 3520 printer to work with my Windows 10 machine.  When I connect and disconnect the USB cable my computer gives me a notification sound, so I know it knows that something is connected.  I downloaded the driver's directly from ...

schoelta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Printer Canon MP160 - Error 27

Hello everybody, Just a quick question off to you, perhaps you'll help me to find a solutionI have this (up until last week fully functional) printer Canon Pixma MP160.It keeps on displaying ''Error 27''. I tried out every single suggestion available...

grinding noise

I have a an mx922 printer. Just changed the ink (canon cartridge) and I printed out about 5 things all ok. Then all of a sudden very loud grinding noise and message reads "the following ink tank cannot be recognized". Anyone else with this problem th...

floey1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! scanning to a PDF file

Sorry folks I did not phrase my question right regarding the issue with my scanner - My question is how can I make my scanner scan the document to a PDF file. When I scan using the scanner it scans to a TIF/JPG format by default - I dont see any opti...

naushi by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP495

My PIXMA MP495 has started giving me the "No Pages Found" when I try to print.  The scan function works, but not the printer.  I saw other models of this printer with similar issues.  I have tried to reinstall the software/drivers from the Canon site...

MEB by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG7120

Keep getting ink cartidge unrecognizable. replaced with Canon brand still getting error. Ive had this printer since 2014 and have printed many, many photos and have used canon and noncanon inks with no issues. Wondering if I should replace the printh...

Resolved! Canon MG7520 Not Printing Black

I go to print a document with black and it spits out a blank page but it goes through all the motions like its printing. I've done the Print Nozzle Check and the PGBK line doesnt even show up. It just starts with cyan. I'd really love to get this fix...

jameson by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma 922 have a fuse?

Does the Pixma 922 contain a fuse? I've ruled out every other possibility, but it just doesn't accept a power input.Tried plugging various chargers directly into the wall socket, but nothing.Thnx,Ramón 

G7020 Fax mode

Every time I fax more then 4-5 pages my new G7020 stops with message "original on ADF" 2700.  The originals on the ADF are the pages I need faxed. Hopefully, just a setting adjustment.   

GEB96 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G4210 printing colors poorly

Hello, Our Pixma G4210 printer is printing pages that are washed out looking, and at times, the colors don't match the original page. We're not printing high quality photos or anything highly complex, just things like recipes from websites and docume...

Gack1962 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements