Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MP510 drivers

I purchased a new HP Prodesk, and was trying to connect my (old) Cannon Printer MP510 to it. I downloaded the drivers from the Canon website - except I am not sure those are drivers. Two computers will not recognize the MP510 - and when I try to poin...

Printer error

Paper is stuck, cannot see it. Thought it was removed, but error persists. Have seen and followed the guidance to try and resolve the issue by turning off the printer, unplugging the power cord and leaving it out for at least 10 minutes, then pluggin...

AnnMacN by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP560

I need to turn OFF all wifi and bluetooth on this printer. Does anyone know how to do this? I use a desktop iMac if that matters. 

LJ5579 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maintenance Box for G7020?

Is there a need for a Maintenance Box for the Pixma G7020? What happens when the reservoir for the ink gets full on the G7020? Is this something I need to be concerned about?

wussery by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get printer to install

I am trying to install the Canon MG2522 printer on my Microsoft Surface Pro laptop running Windows 11.  It goes through the installation process and then I get the error message "MPDrivers could not be installed, try installing again."  So I did, sam...

DEmmich by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can Pixma ix6560 print with Just black ink?

I have a Pixma ix6560 printer that I haven't used for almost 2 years. Now when I turn it on, the catridge lights blink and it won't print. I need to print only black and white documents. Would it work if I fill it with only Bk ink?

TECH_NBM by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MG7520 card reader problem

Hello, I have a Pixma MG7520 multi-function printer that has started annoying me & my household to no end. On several devices the memory card reader of the MG7520 keeps appearing as a new 'removable drive' roughly every 4-5 minutes, or when ever the ...

2021-11-04_12-55-53.jpg
Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G7020 ink replenishment

Great printer and love the no-cartridge ink system.  Question:do I have to wait until the color is empty before refilling, or am I able to replenish mid-stream? Having to tip the bottle over and basically attaching it, how will I stop it without a ma...

What is replacing the MX922 ?

So I gather the MX922 has been disco'd (massive sad face) I've gone through 4 of these printers in the last 3 years.  Trust me... I MORE than exceeded all of their duty cycles, lol.  I always kept at least one spare in stock in case of breakdowns.  B...

bucktoof by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Canon G6020 Ink Problems

I have refilled all four ink wells, and it is still printing with pinkish tones. Is there some setting I need to change to get it to print in full color?

eboyd by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Installing MG2522 on Windows 10 S-mode

This printer shows on the Canon website it is compatible with computers running windows 10 in S-mode, but I am unable to get it to install.  However, the scanner installed, but not the printer part and I bought this for the printer.  Can anyone help ...

weehleshb by Apprentice
  • 12 replies
  • 1 likes

new ink

I've purchased the correct ink, but my canon MG2550s wont register the new ink, its Canon 546XL so I know its right one, but it won't register the ink. I'm getting stressed as I have work I need to complete ASAP, Please I need HELP!!!!!!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements