Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print envelopes on MG3620

All of a sudden I can't print envelopes. (Ink is full, checked paper size in mail merge, etc...) It just spits out blank envelopes. I'm getting a red ! icon on my printer icon but I have no error codes.

G3260 Horizontal lines randomly in printing

Hi All,I have tried deep cleaning, cleaning, aligning heads.  All that Looks OK, but when we print, regardless of the PC or app, we get gaps in the print.  It looks like the printer is moving the paper too much randomly becuase if you remove the gaps...

issue.jpg

Printer Pixma TS 6120

Help!  The printer will print documents ok and then prints erratically: some lines are printed, some not at all in the same doc.Cleaned the print heads. Not sure how to fix.  Any suggestions? Thanks......KMY

KMY by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G6020 Scanner Stopped Working

The scanner function stopped working. I have not gotten an error message. When I try to use it, it looks like it is warming up it never fully opens. The other functions of the printer such as print and copy work fine. Help please?Ed McM

EdMcM by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't install driver for Pixma 3220 printer

I have a new laptop--it is an intel Corei5 acer laptop.  I installed the software for the printer, but needed the driver.   I went to the Canon website and it stated to download the app.  I had not downloaded an app before for Canon, but went ahead a...

montgka by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

false paper jam notice

i have a TR4522  it keeps saying i have a paper jam which i dont.  i checked everything. it even let me print once  then said i have another jam.  any help please

PIXMA TS6320 not responding to print commands

Hello. My PIXMS TS6320 was printing fine for several months but increasingly slowed way down and is now not responding at all to print commands from either my Mac or my iPhone. I have tried turning it off and unplugging it, with no success. Thank you...

PKZ by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printing Photos on Legal Paper on MX922

I'm trying to print to legal-size photo paper on my MX922 printer.  I've gotten the paper in the the tray, so I think it's ready, but I can't seem to find or add legal paper for the print driver.   I tried printing using both Windows and Photoshop El...

Initial setup of new PIXMA G7020

Interrupted at load paper cassette step of initial launch ( first tie plug in of power cord).  How do I startvover or return to this step?  On line manual does not help.  Will use it with my new iMac that no longer has built in cd drive.  As you are ...

Ohgeorge by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6320 Not Copying

My Canon MG6320 will not copy or scan from the touch screen.  The touch screen is stuck on the center position showing the three options copy-photo-scan but will not "slide" to either selection.  I have turned off and back on the printer and the comp...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements