Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922 B200 error

My Canon MX922 printer is bricked with a B200 error. I just purchased a new set of ink from Costco and the printer worked shortly then bricked on the B200 print head error. I have watched the videos on Youtube and no sucess with the tips. The previou...

joeb by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Desperate for Advice - Pixma MG3600 Issue

Hello,I posted the message below about five days ago.  I am still trying to understand why my printer will not print.  It was printing fine but needed color ink.  When I installed the new Canon cartridge it gave me the error messeage and won't print ...

AUKayWS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS9120 Availability

Is the Pixma TS9120 still being manufactured??  Almost all sellers say ''Out of stock'', and the very few sellers who have this item are asking super-high prices.  Thanks.

hocojim by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Printhead Stuck on Left Side

I followed instructions at https://support.usa.canon.com/kb/index?page=content&id=ART143853 to install a new printhead.After power on, it got stuck on the left side and error 5100 was displayed.I can pull it about an inch toward the right but it won'...

Mr_D1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MP240 macOS software

I have recently bought a new macbook with macos bigsur (version 11.06). I have a Canon PIXMA MP240 but on the canon website it says there is no driver or software I can install to make it work on the new mac. Is there any way around this? I don't nee...

canceg03 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Suppport Code 1660

Brand new canon branded compatible ink cartriges. Upon install they don't light up despite clicking into place, and the printer displays support code 1660 for all ink cartriges. I've reset the cartiges multiple times and cleaned them. I'd appreciate ...

PIXMA MX532 won't scan to Mac

Trying to scan from MX532 to new iMac (iOS Big Sur 11.2.3), but nothing has worked, including directions received via email from Canon support request.    Will print fine wirelessly, but won't scan wireless or via USB. Have downloaded drivers multipl...

Pixma MX410 won't scan

My Canon Pixma MX410 multifunction printer all of a suddn won't scan from my laptop.  We can copy a document manually and print from my laptop but I get the messsage above.  

scanner message_.jpg
jmartora by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 PGBK issue

Does anyone know what the PGBK prints like this? It will start to print like it should, then as the letters PGBK start to print on the test page, it opens up like the eye of a needle, then as it gets past the letters it closes back up to normal print...

vvv.jpg 28379573_572028556491204_5692518769425355570_n.jpg
apple2gs by Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MG3600 Printer - Error

Hello,I have the Pixma MG3600 printer. I replaced my color cartridge with a Canon 241XL today and now the printer will not print. It gives an error message of 6900 - which seems very vague when I try to troubleshoot. We made copies two days ago and h...

AUKayWS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements