Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG7520 not working

My pixma MG7520 only worked 1 year before it started showing "Suppport code" B203.  Someone on this forum mentioned having to update your printer as your computer updates (ex. I have a mac so when auto iso systems update, the printer needs one too.  ...

Error Msg C000

Tried to print. Get Printer Error. Turn off/on. Problem persists see manual. I download manual, search c000 to no avail. Call 800 support. Can't talk to anyone until I register printer. to register I need ser#. Can't find. eneterd every number on the...

waju by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7020 Problem

Hello, I am trying to connect my Canon G7020 to my computer with a USB cable.  I am using the original disk that came with it however, when running setup it asks me to plug the USB cable back in (told me to take it out during installation) .  When I ...

Pixma TR8520 suddenly not printing black

Pixma TR8520 suddenly stopped printing black. Have done cleaning and deep cleaning multiple times. Test pattern shows black and all colors. Printing a page with color and black results in color only. I've re-installed driver. There is definitely plen...

CanonTay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR7022 Paper Jam Error

I had a paper jam, I cleared out the paper. Support code 1300 will NOT clear after repeatedly trying to search for any culprit and also powering off and unplugging the power cord. Does anybody know how to resolve this?Printer is 5 months old and used...

printer MP210, Windows 11 Home 64-bit version

hello,I have a new Laptop, Windows 11 Home 64-bit version. The old laptop was 64-bit Windows 10. I have misplaced the original CD with all the software for the printer (mea culpa).  Windows 11 doesn't list the printer.  I thought a driver was needed,...

Kyle5 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS3300 new cartridge not printing yellow

I just replaced my color ink cartridge on my TS3300 Multifunction printer. It was printing fine before I changed it. The utility says all the colors plus black are full. I tried the usual - cleaning, deep cleaning, head alignment, cursing - to no ava...

JonL by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot load MX532 drivers to Windows 11

I have tried using both the installation disk and the online drivers.  It progresses to the point where is says "printer detected, please wait" and then nothing happens.  After about 5 minutes, a new message comes up saying printer not detected.  Sam...

Canon Pixma iP8720 spitting out blank pages

I have the printer said above. I use it to print my art. Every time I print, it takes the paper but spits it out without anything on it. My cartridges are full! After it spits out, a box appears and says it needs more paper? It spits out half way thr...

vangka3 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not printing...

I just bought a Dell Latitude E5430PC to hook up with my PIXMA MG2522 mutltifunction printer.(I just downloaded the driver). The Windows 10 Pro tells me it's printing, but the 3 choices don't include the printer.I then  clicked on settings(mouse,keyb...

thailen by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements