Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new ink not registering

My black ink ran out I have a brand new large one that was still in the package .I opened it and installed it but it still says my black ink is empty.Could they have sold me a bad ink

Gator72 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma TS3522

My printer works fine. I can send something from my phone to copy and print. But when I put something in my scanner to copy and print I get a black line down the right side of the paper. We have cleaned the window. So it’s not that. And no sign of cr...

5F507788-D102-4356-86E6-BC3AF4EADF09.jpeg
Yvonnec by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2522 NO Power

Started with a paper jam error. Followed steps to clear. Nothing changed. After several power cycles and trying  Card stock, still nothing. Unplugged again for power cycle and now NO POWER to printer. Only about 3 months old. Someone at help desk ple...

Resolved! scanner not working with Mac Big Sur

Does MacOS11.6 BigSur recognize the pixma MG5420 scanner? I have loaded the Canon IJscanner3 driver but it does not appear in the applications after so I cannot open it to scan documents. Otherwise, the MG5420 printer works without needing to upload ...

Resolved! Manual Printhead alignment fail - MG3620

I have done the automatic AND manual printhead alignments and I am still getting issues with the printing. Some lines print fine while others are all over the place (see image). Is there a way to physically align this? I have done both kinds of align...

20210219_090941.jpg
dherna13 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

mg2522

i just purchased an mg 2522 and i have a chromebook and i cannot set up with just the usb wire is asking me for ppd...can someone help???

claris by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG2922 printer

Won't connect to my Belkin router and also I have a error code for " almost full absorber. I removed the ink filled absorber and cleaned and restored and I continue to get the error code. How do I buy a new absorber felt for my printer. Will this cau...

TS9521C - iMac 12.1

Why doesn't Canon update their software and drivers to work with Mac products?  I have zero color management and my print quality is terrible with the new update and my new iMac. I am furious! Why do I not have a driver or color management?   

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements