Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

g7020

is there a way to have my printer turn on from my PC  once i Hit the print button 

rhfsaf by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 won’t turn on

G’day all. I’ve power cycled the printer which worked for some time when it was giving error messages. Don’t recall specific code. Just said “turn printer off and contact product service center” or something similar. I’d unplug it, hold power button ...

pfmet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ICC Profiles for Canon IP8750

I recently bought the Canon IP8750 and have tried so many different papers and cant find one that I'm happy with. I decided to buy the Canon Pro photo paper variety pack as the papers are meant to work with the printer. The printer profiles and media...

Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 15.14.03.png Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 15.13.56.png Screen Shot 2022-01-16 at 15.13.28.png
LaurenC by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS8350 out of stock - will it be back?

Searching everywhere on interent I find that most detailers say "old product" "out of stock". As my old printer TS8250 fall on the floor just after I ordered a complete set of ink, I need to find a simular printer and Canon suggested TS8350 which can...

xlarge2 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! G4010 Color Printing Awful

Hello,After repeated cleanings, deep cleanings, alignment checks, etc this is how it's printing colors.  It was printing fine a few months ago.  Ink levels are ok.  Suggestions?Thanks 

IMG_9437.JPG

PIXMA MG3520 Solid Blue Light On

What does the solid blue light next to the icon on the PIXMA printer mean?? (the paper won't feed and the ink cartridges keep sliding). The solid orange CL light is on, which I think means the color ink is empty.)

QW by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

MG3510 Error Code 2, 140, 21

I am unable to scan, because I get this message: "Printer is now in use or an error has occured. Check status. Scanner driver will be closed. Error: 2, 140, 21." Any suggestions? Thanks so much!

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements