Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX922

I have a Canon MX922 every now and then I keep getting an error tells me to shut it off unplug it then plug it back in and turn it back on but the air is still there I'll wait a few days and then the air disappears Don't know why

Bigvic by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

printer settings

I have a TR 4520 printer using wifi connection to I-mac with Catalina op system. A couple of weeks ago, I modified settings to print photos. I then restored them, but printer will not do 2 sided and prrint speed is very slow. How do I get function ba...

Resolved! TR8520 only prints from Preview

When I try to print a document inside a program, nothing happens when I click the Print command. Instead I have to use Preview to create a screenshot and then print from within that app. Does anyone know how to fix this? This was never a problem in t...

Rick0814 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Pixma TS9020 not printing color

I'm using wifi connection to my computer and mobilel.  The printer will not print color.  Have done nozzle cleaning multiple times with no color.  Have performed nozzle test patterns and the only think that prints is black. I've cleaned the printhead...

Resolved! PGBK Cartridge running out of ink

I recently purchase a PIXMA TR8622 printer. Why does the PGBK cartridge runs out of ink so fast? I replaced the cartridge on December 28th and by January 13th I was getting a warning that the cartridge was low on ink.

RTEN813 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

wia driver

I need to download wia driver for my canon mx920 printer.  Please help.  it was working 2 days ago but now it wont scan.

lchoops by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX472 Scans are always skewed at an angle

My feeder document scans always come out skewed with the right side higher than the left in the output image.  The left and right margins are straight, so I'm thinking that if the device is scanning right-to-left, the firmware isn't compensating corr...

tmgirvin by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G4210 Printer Jam

The paper in the tray enters the printer at a slant and jams ever so slightly.  I have done a roller cleaning and updated the printer/firmware.  I'm out of ideas, and the printer is only 1 year old!  HELP!  

zidlej by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Print driver installation

I downloaded the print driver installation for a MG2520 printer to my computer and plugged the printer into my computer.  The installation started but then I got a message that the printer was not being found.  The instructions told me to disconnect ...

Ip6700 OK button and arrows not working

The OK button has stopped working on my IP6700. For a while it didn't matter. But now my prints are looking horrible despite deep cleaning via the computer. I would really like to access the controls on the printer.  The other buttons, like print/ st...

Resolved! Pixma MG3550 printing fuzzy after paper jam

Hi. My usually reliable PIXMA MG3550 had a paper jam for some reason. I opened the back to get the paper out,  now everything I print is coming out double exposure but only in places. I've aligned the print heads, updated drivers and checked out the ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements