Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

G4210 Printer~Black ink printing in stripes

I have 2 of these printers...one at school and one at home, and they both are causing me headaches.  I just posted a message about paper jamming and now I have this at my home printer.  I can print in color but the black is streaky or will print off ...

zidlej by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX350 imaginary paper jam

When the printer receives the print command, it does not grab any paper but goes through a printing cycle, presumably wasting ink onto the roller. Then it gives an error code about a paper jam and paper not exiting. There is no paper jam. I've put fe...

djd1950 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

colour print

MG5350S having problems printing Cyan colour, after many cleaning cycles produced no result - removed and manually cleaned print head. After cleaning and drying head nozzle check produced PGBK ok No Cyan, Magenta passable, No Yellow, No BK, cleaning ...

footrot by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma iP8700 has 6A81 error

Hello, have had this printer since 10-2021, and all of the sudden the white & amber lights are alternating flashing & error code 6A81 comes up.  Tried a few times to check for any paper jams (none), and tried unplugging & plugging back in (no luck, s...

artdept by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG2522 Can't Use Included CD

1:50pm In Idaho, I just tried the exact same process and it had the exact same result. We are now discussing returning the product as it had a CD included with the product, my laptop does not even have a CD port.... my PIXMA MG2522 is not compatible ...

beld6109 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mg2522 printer/scanner

my new mg2522 printer/scanner prints but I can't make it scan. Drivers have been "installed successfully.from another source I was told that the mg2622 is not compatible with macOS Monterey V12.1 which is the latest. is this true?

giljay by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 Print Head

My printer is not printing in color, missing the magenta color. My magenta cartridge emptied and I didn’t have another on hand.  I may have left it open to air and possibly the print head dried out. I accidentally purchased a 281X cartridge which did...

CarlE by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannon TS3522

I have downloaded and re-down loaded the software for the PIXMA TS3522 and It gives me an error every time I try and print the test page. I have an HP with Windows 11. I have the printer plugged into a usb and still nothing. I need some help as to wh...

PIXMA MG7120 Idle, NOT printing

My MG7120 has been idle for a few days. I have tried everything and nothing works. I turn it on/off, I also tried and reset it on my Mac and its not showing up to add it again. I add it with the host name and it worked but still appear as idle. The p...

Pixma MG3620 Print Issues

I have run the various print head / drivers cleaning and scanning and the like, however, when I print into this printer the wording is always double printing on top of each other, making it fuzzy, then I get scrambled characters in other areas.  Not ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements