Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

scanning options for a TR8620

Hello everyone! I recently bought a TR8620 printer, and am still getting used to it. My previuos printer was an HP which abruptly became unusable, so we switched brands.  One option I had on my old printer was when I scanned a document, I was able to...

pattw by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA MP495 printer

i have a Paper Jam error code even after removing the paper i have tried unplugging the  unit leaving it sit for hours with no power cord but i still get the same error code what can i do to fix it

PIXMA G3000 Scan Issues

I have a Canon Pixma G3000 Printer, its IJ scan Utility was working fine untill last 2 days, but from last 2 days it is showing the scanner is not available while in use by another, error code 5, 206, 8. please suggest any solution.

Canon MP280 PIXMA printer

I have installed PG510 cartridge and it was working perfectly but all of a sudden it has stop working. I try everything but still it don't want to print. Can someone perhaps advise me what to do.

David63 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG3620 Printing Blurry Text

Hello, I have had this ongoing issue for months. I have sat down twice and ran through all advice I saw online on how to try to fix this issue and my printer is on a stable and secure surface. Every time I try to print the text comes out blurry, it l...

Orange lights help

My printer has a steady orange light beside both the black and color ink. I powered off and on a few times. What does this mean and what can I do? 

Monaa by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor photo quality

I am having trouble printing photos using my PIXMA G3200 printer. The top row of photos is printing from google docs and there are black streaks through the photos. I downloaded the Easy Photo Printer-Editor because I saw a recommendation for it and ...

IMG_3855 2.JPG IMG_3856.JPG

Pixma G6020 service mode and ink absorbers

I think I need to run an ink flush to fix my printing problem and I'd like to know how full the ink absorbers are before doing that. I found some instructions to put similar models into service mode but none seem to work on my G6020. Maybe how to fin...

PIXMA iP8750 guidance needed please!

Hi folks. I'm trying to print from my PIXMA iP8750 printer on to semi-gloss cardstock (packaging type stuff). Unfortunately it's not going too well. There's no paper setting for this when I go to the print setup, so I'm unsure what to use. I'm using ...

Print options.png
HoodTube by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements