Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! TS6300 Prints but won't scan

This printer quit scanning about a year ago, forcing me to use my photo scanner for all scanning, but I'd like to find a fix now that it's tax time. The TS6300 is wirelessly connected to a late 2012 Mac mini running Mojave 10.14.6 with 16GB of memory...

dgerety by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 printer trouble

I'm fighting that 1403 code that says my print head is not the correct one and to install the correct one.  Well, I installed a new print head and that didn't change anything, still got that 1403 code.   I even installed new ink cartridges along with...

caryc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MG series driver

I was wondering if someone could verify if all the Pixma MG series printers have the same driver?? I have an install that will not let me install another printer. I would look for another MX series printer if they all have the same driver. Thanks in ...

dcnickr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

double printing

recnetly my Pixma 3620 started double printing.  I tried the troubleshooting app in the unit, but it said all was well.  Not!

imoldude by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma MG2522

HELP! I spent 3 hrs last night trying to install what seems like GARBAGE! Has anyone else had the issue of not being able to connect to a brand new computer running Windows 10?

PIXMA MX922

My Pixma MX922 keeps this sending message whenever I turn it on: Turn off, Unplug the cord from the unit and wall, call Canon repair service.  I haven't used my printer since the summer and don't understand why this is happening???

6900 error code--Pixma 7720

I'm suddenly getting a 6900 error code on my Pixma 7720. It looks like it's a problem with the wireless network adapter. Is there a way that I can fix this?

sls575 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922 prints all characters double

Things I have already done: cleaned nozzles (no blockages), realigned heads (auto), realigned manually, reseated all cartridges, cleaned timing strip. No improvement from any of those steps.

Craigtb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon ts9521c support code 1660

I just replaced my ink cartridges all brand new Canon brand, and this support code 1660 keeps popping up only for the black cartridge. I've replaced it with a brand new one, turned it off and on, left it unplugged overnight, and it still is not worki...

printer mg3520

My printers is starting put out smudgy printing. I have cleaned the printer heads several times it gets better but not clear as it should be. Can this be corrected or is it time to replace it?

GotTo by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

printer set up problems

We just bought a Pixma MG 2522 and cannot get it to connect. We have downloaded multiple drivers and have watched a few Youtube videos. It appears that this is a common problem with this Canon printer. We have a Lenovo with Win10 and a HP with Win11....

akdol1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

mx420 not printing

First printer sends out a blank page, then I get a message to take care of the jammed paper, which there is none. I have preformed all cleanings and updated the driver. 

222 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Printer not printing

My printer is MX922, 4 years old.  Yesterday, when printing a whole single-space page, about 3 of the lines were very faint, while the rest of the document was normal.  We tried printing it again, and about 3 different lines were very faint, could ba...

kiddee by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Large Page Black ink is not working.

HelloI have been having trouble with the large black PGBK ink working. I have done several nozzle cleanings both regular and deep cleaning and each time the nozzle check printout does not show anything on the top grid pattern.   I have even taken out...

jasphoto by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements