Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma TS6420 Scanner Not Recognized

Hello - i just purchased a Canon Pixma TS6420 printer and set it up wirelessly since it does not come with a USB cable.  The printer function is working fine after the normal driver install, but the scanner will not recognize. I have tried finding it...

Canon G7020 printing black boxes around words

This started a few days ago and I have not figured out what is going on. I originally believed it was Powerpoint causing it, however, the issue does not go away when I covert to a PDF. Image shows what i see in print-preview versus what actually come...

IMG_1817.jpg
Louis303 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma iX6800

My printer started printing blank pages in the middle of a print job this morning.  I have done all the cleanings I think and I am still coming up with blank pages.  Any ideas?  Ink cartridges are full...

Skates79 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G6020 Switch language.

While setting up my new printer I entered the wrong language. So I need help fixing this. I need to change the language from German to English. Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Jan_B by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fax Pixma MX922

I need help sending and receiving a fax, also correcting the Tim and date on the fax machine. It is a Pixma MX922

Rhforde by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 Black printing with a shadow

Hi, My black (PGBK) was not printing. So tried to clean the print head, but I could not get it to come back. So I bought another printhead, and this new one prints the black pattern and text with a shadow. The test print looks like this (attached).  ...

Test Print.png
thm22 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8520 black printing blurry/weird

So I've tried a lot to solve this, clean the print head, change ink cartridges and run through every maintence task besides cleaning the rollers. My black is printing almost a  shadow on the right and even left side depends on what im printing. The b...

PXL_20220325_132944861.jpg 16482400820332919418627878156211.jpg

Faxing problems with TR4520

Hello, we have a Canon TR4520 and the other day it decided to stop receiving and sending faxes to two numbers. Just these two numbers, it works with ever other number. If you call it the fax picks up but when it tries to send a fax to these numbers i...

TS6320 prints header but not content suddenly

My printer suddenly quit printing any content - it prints the headers great - full of ink and prints beautifully the headers - the test page just had the 'windows printer test page' and the picture of the printer, but nothing else, as does the other ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements