Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX922 printing troubles

I've had this printer for ages, and rarely have had an issue (and never one this bad). Whenever I try to print some of my newer photos (edited in lightroom, shot in jpg), they are just green and yellow. I tried cleaning my printer, I tried replacing ...

image0(2).jpeg
LadyLag by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma G7020 Can't print double sided

I have a PDF that is 2 pages. I want it to print double sided. I have tried every combination of Duplex printing I can, and changed Eco settings on the printer for double sided actions. I can't figure it out. I have tried printing one copy and not me...

Resolved! My PIXMA MG3520 will not print.

My PIXMA MG3520 will not print documents when I hit print on my computer.  The error message I get is "another computer is using this printer."The printer name at the top of the print error message is"CanonMG3500 series printer WS." thank you 

CANON PHOTO INKJET PRINTER

My canon inkjet printer is having issues and I don't know what else to do but try and get answers! I just bought a cricut and I would like to use it to print/cut images. I try to print the image but my printer won't take the vinyl. We decided to use ...

reene11 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CLI-271 ink 4-pack compatible with TS6020?

I am trying to figure out if the CLI-271 Black, Cyan, Magenta, & Yellow 4 Ink Pack is compatible with my printer, which is a TS6020. The TS6020 is not among the compatible printers listed on the packaging of the ink. The packaging just lists a bunch ...

annamay by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Easily Scan Images to Your Computer

The Canon IJ Scan Utility provides an easy way to scan images and documents into your computer.  The following video will provide an overview of IJ Scan Utility.  This applies to macOS and Windows computers. If you find that the IJ Scan utility is n...

sv1.1.jpg

ip7220 and MacOS Monterey

I recently Updated my Mac to Monterey and am running 12.3.1My printer is the ip7220 with 16.40.1.0 for the driver. It was printing fine before the update and now when I try to print, it just runs the paper through like it is printing, but no ink is b...

Canon Inkjet G4610 printing in bold

Hi allI hope you can give me some tips. All of a sudden my printer has started to do 'bold' for all printing (running the print about 4 or 6 times) and consequently the paper is moving through very slowly. I have turned it off, removed the power cord...

Ozlesley by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon pixma 452 with iMac 24" 2021

I will be switching to the new iMac 24" 2021 and have been happy with my Canon Pixma 452,  with lots of spare ink!Will this printer still be compatible with the new computer,  and hopefully there are drivers I can download to update it?Thank you.Mari...

drmab1 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements