Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG2520 cannot communicate with scanner

Hi Team,I kept on getting the following error msg while trying to print/scan on mg2520 on a macbook pro with Big Sur 11.2Cannot communicate with scanner for these reasons:- Scanner is turned off.- (If using Wired LAN connection) It is disconnected fr...

Screen Shot 2022-04-09 at 16.44.58.png

Canon TS3522

I have replaced the ink cartriges  and i still get the low ink/out of ink warning. the black ink show low and the color in says it is out. what do i do to reset those two warning lights?

RJW702 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! MX922 Internal Error code: 4,202,14

When scanning from my MX922 I receive an error.  I can find nothing addressing this since 2016 and the advice was to call customer support at the time. Please help & if I need to call in, let me know. 

sbarker_0-1648740426088.png
sbarker by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA G5020 Pulling from Wrong Tray

I, too, am having this same issue; I am in Mac OS operating system, connected to the printer via Wifi. I load the vinyl paper in the rear feed, close the feed slot, and select "Letter" and "Matte."  When I click print in Design Space, it only wants t...

SherryB by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My PIXMA MG3520 will not print.

My PIXMA MG3520 will not print when I hit "print"  I get an error message "another computer is using this printer"Then, sometimes, when I turn the computer off and then back on, it will print the last document that I wanted printed. 

Pixma G1520 not connecting

Just purchased a Canon pixma G1520 printer, it only connects with a USB cable but I can not get it to communicate with my desktop computer.I have also searched for G1520 specific installation files to download but, each time, I am guided to G1020 dow...

Graemem by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New PIXMA G7020 all colors are washed out

I have a brand new G7020 and when I print a color test pattern all of them, including black, are washed out.  I don't see a way to attach files but I can give you links to the test pattern and a scan of my printout.  The difference is dramatic.  This...

MP470

My MP470 will scan but will not print from any computer. Could the USB cord be bad ? I got it used so it’s a possibility that it’s old. The computer will say that it has completed the print also ... has anyone else experienced this?

Jessy16 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 printer- problem making copies

the copy button is illuminated. I am trying to make a copy thru the top feeder, and also tried lifting top and placing face down. I get a message that says document cannot be scanned from ADF when setting auto intensity or fit to page. Have never had...

PIXMA TR4522 will not scan

I am trying to scan using the document feeder.   I press the scan button, then the start button.   The printer screen reads "please wait a while".  Nothing happens, it never feeds or scans.

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements