Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New PIXMA G7020 all colors are washed out

I have a brand new G7020 and when I print a color test pattern all of them, including black, are washed out.  I don't see a way to attach files but I can give you links to the test pattern and a scan of my printout.  The difference is dramatic.  This...

MP470

My MP470 will scan but will not print from any computer. Could the USB cord be bad ? I got it used so it’s a possibility that it’s old. The computer will say that it has completed the print also ... has anyone else experienced this?

Jessy16 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MX922 printer- problem making copies

the copy button is illuminated. I am trying to make a copy thru the top feeder, and also tried lifting top and placing face down. I get a message that says document cannot be scanned from ADF when setting auto intensity or fit to page. Have never had...

PIXMA TR4522 will not scan

I am trying to scan using the document feeder.   I press the scan button, then the start button.   The printer screen reads "please wait a while".  Nothing happens, it never feeds or scans.

Pixma G3260 Horizontal lines

My printer is printing horizontal lines on pictures. I have tried all the tips that was recommended in all the forums. I received this print February 14th 2022. I haven't even printed 5 things from it, but I have done nearly 50 nozzle head cleaning, ...

Akessel2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TS 8320 Bad Certificate BS

Printer, still relatively new, won't print. Keeps telling me "bad certificate". Tried to decipher most of the gobbledygook crap recommended solutions to no avail. Should I just throw this POS out the door? 

Canon MG7750

My printer is working fine on Windows 11 except that I need to restart the print spooler every time I start up the computer. The printer device settings tells me that there is no update. Anyone have any ideas? I know that some printers need new drive...

Canon Printer MX360 PIXMA

Greetings - and apologies if this question has already been asked .... Upon replacing my empty 510 Black FINE PG-510 ink cartridge with a new replacement unit, I keep on reading theerror message "check ink" U051 on my printer.It does not allow me to ...

jolas by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA MP560 - ERROR 6A80

Hi, basically the error is 6A80 which required unplug the power cord and reconnect but shows the same error screen without modifications. It says...: "Printer error has occurred. Turn off power then back on again. If problem persists, see the manual....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements