Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error code 495A

When I turn on my PIXMA all in one printer it starts flashing orange and in the window error 495A is flashing. Please help!!!

Canon PIXMA MG3500

Morning: I have error code 1702. I checked the code, it said the Ink absorber almost full. What does that mean and can I fix it or do I need to buy another printer?  Thanks Ed

Edtaylor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Error B200

Printer MX882 which had been working fine for a few years.  Then bad printer head error appeared. Tried cleaning, flushing with no avail.  Ordered a new print head.  Installed and promply got an B200 error, which I have been trying to solve with solu...

thud413 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

mg 3620 not printing

I've hardly used this machine!I'm using a (newer) linux OS which recognizes the printer.Yellow light blinking in two's.After selecting a test email page to print, hitting Print >> Nothing is printed, although paper goes through the machine.Canon Help...

hermit by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Blank printing pages on MX922

First off I love this printer, and I’d really like to get it working.Partway through a printing job it starting printing blank pages and I can’t not get it to print anything.  The job started out with perfect pages.I have deep cleaned, removed and cl...

Sharon55 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TS5120 printing faded/light colors

This has been a problem since we got the printer and it's so frustrating. Any documents from Word are printed right, but any pictures I get online, including digital downloads I've bought from Etsy, come out totally faded. Sometimes pictures that are...

kk7 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Printing Quality: Text vs Images

I have a Canon Pixma MX 510 and I am printing from a Windows 11 x64-based system. I have the latest driver installed (mp68-win-mx510-1_03-ea24.exe). When I print text and images (both in B&W) the images print fine but the text is uneven or blurred (l...

Img_1301.jpeg
gtealw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MP280 printer

Hi - I've just replaced both ink cartridges in a recently inherited MP280. As I rarely need the colour cartridge, I decided to save some money & purchase a remanufactured version. Having installed both cartridges, I'm now getting a flashing E5 messag...

Sven by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Auto and Manual alignment not working on Pixma MX522

I have a Pixma MX522 and have run the auto alignment and manual alignment but I am still getting misaligned lines in Excel graphs and double text within the excel graphs. In Microsoft word some of the text lines of the letter show up blurred and bold...

TGKG by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements