Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX925 Printer Print Problem

Document Print (no pictures, just typeface)Using Standard PrintBlack is Blurred on every second line (prints clearly on alternate lines)Using Photo PrintBlack prints clearlyI have Cleaned, Deep Cleaned, Aligned.I have wiped the Encoder Strip.I have r...

Resolved! iX6820 Wont Print Black from Acrobat and Word only

So something weird.... Black text documents wont print from PDF in Acrobat and Word docs, as if there is some "type" problem? I say this because black from Photoshop of the SAME PDF prints 100% fine. ONLY from Acrobat and Word they dont print, or is ...

JMASTERJ by Contributor
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

MG 7720 Issue

Hi, I have an MG 7720 which I'm trying to use with my new Dell i5 All in One desktop with Windows 11. It will not print. I Contacted Canon Service and have paid the $20 dollars twice in the last 2 months to get it connected properly. It prints for a ...

MG5620 Error Code 6000/Paper Jam

Hello, I had a paper jam in my Pixma MG 5620 printer, and thought I got all the paper removed.  After that it printed fine a couple times, but then all of a sudden stopped working and now shows Error Code 6000.  Turning the printer on and off has not...

mhoy524 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon PIXMA ts9521c availability

I'm just looking for general information as to when the Canon ts9521c will be back in stock. From Amazon reviews, it looks like it was back in stock in March 2022, but quickly sold out. I would prefer to buy direct from the manufacturer and not pay a...

Canon MG7520 Incorrect Print head Error

Getting incorrect print head error 1405 on Canon MG7520 printer.    This makes the 2nd Canon printer for me to fail with incorrect print head error message this year.   Is this some covert product obsolence buried in the firmware of the printers?  If...

pixma ix6820 - margins keep printing

I have had my pixma 6820 for about two years. While I have generally been satisfied with the quality of the printer, I have continued to have a problem with margins printing on my products, even when I set it to have NO margins. For example, I just p...

babydoc by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to print greeting cards

Hello. I have the PIXMA TS9521C and I'm trying to print a 5x7 greeting card. Nothing fancy. Just a graphic on one side. However, I can't seem to get it to print correctly. No matter the setting I try, it appears to be either incorrectly sized or misp...

Resolved! WIA driver

Hi,I switched my printer/scanner (PIXMA TR7022) to a different computer (HP/Windows11) and uploaded the drivers (WiFi connection). When I try to use the scanning function, it tells me that I need a WIA driver as seen below.Any idea how to correct thi...

NurseyGirl06_0-1652046623107.png
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements