Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MX410 Printer

My Dell Inspiron 15 computer using Microsoft Edge will download the MX410 Printer driver but shows its as being unable when I try to print.. printer was fine working with my old MAC computer .. how to fix problemÉÉ

Resolved! MX 490 continuous power cycling .

My Canon MX490 AIO printer started to power cycle with only the Canon logo showing on the printer display. The printer will move the ink cartridges then the rollers will move and click then shut off then turn back on and start the same cycle again. T...

jperez739 by Contributor
  • 74 replies
  • 21 likes

Resolved! Mg7520 not staying on

I did a fix by turning off router then turned on printer and changed the dns server manually from all zeros to 001 on the end.  ( in printer’s setup tools). Then turned off printer and turned on router, waited till all booted up. Turned printer back ...

Pixma TS6220 Printing poorly

My cannon started printing poorly to the point where you cannot even read the text. I have changed all ink cartridges, cleaned the head, deep cleaned the head, did an aligner adjustment, cleaned the rollers, and ran the troubleshooter. I am at a comp...

nmer by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! wireless printers in a continuous power cycle

So it doesn't seem like there has been any input from Canon about this problem they caused with our wireless printers stuck in a power cycle loop.  Seems there are a couple of work-arounds, but no fixes.  I ended up hooking up mine to the computer wi...

ladyinred by Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! MX492 rebooting over and over

My MX492 started going on and off constantly without any involvement from me. I tried to do the firmware patch but could not get the printer to stop cycling. With no success here I am?

jwsmith6 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements