Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scanner not available while in use - error

I have been scanning over a home network to my iMac without problem from my MX922 without problem for some time.  Now I  get an error message 2.249.0, the scanner is not available while in use by another application or user... Restarting things does ...

ktbills by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 0 likes

gx6020 envelope jam

I tried to print an envelope incorrectly and got a jam.  I cannot see the envelope anywhere. Is there something I'm overlooking.

thomlaw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No paper message in iP6600D

I just found my old iP5500D - I thought it was lost in our last move; it hasn't been used in 5 years and has been replaced with a Pro100. I hope to sell it if it works. I've loaded a few 4x6 sheets of standard photo paper, and see on the screen: Auto...

dgerety by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon TS3520 copy problem

I have a new Canon TS3520 all in one.  Printing and scanning no problem.  Using Windows 10 on a HP laptop.  When I go to copy the size gets reduced to about 20% of the original size.  Cannot find any instructions on how to stop the automatic scaling ...

baustgen by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma TR8620: dpi settings?

Hi there--I love the quality of the printing, but for some reason my prints are not sized correctly. Does anybody know what dpi is being used for the "standard" or "high quality" printing settings? Thanks!

Please Help Canon Community

Hello Canon Community,I have a PIXMA MG8220 printer scanner. The computers I have our a I-Mac and MacBook Air. I can get the cannon to print from both of my personal devices however I can not get either device to receive a scan when I try to scan a d...

Registering My Printer

Hello.  I recently purchased a Pixma TR4722 printer from Walmart.  I have tried to register it online but I don't see that particular model, only lthe TR4720.  Anyone know if it can be registered?

PJY by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Printer driver downloads

Hello Community! I was gifted with a Canon PIXMA printer model G1100 but the CD to download the print driver was lost.  I went onine to download it from Canon directly but they don't list the G1100 model  - the drivers start from G1200 and go up from...

lelocke by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements