Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3520

I bought a TS3520 model printer last month. I do not like  this thing so far. I find it confusing to operate unless I want one copy of one thing.I am TRYING to print a photo. I did get it to print  a small one. Does anyone know if this printer can pr...

TS 3120

My printer will not print documents it goes through the process of feeding paper but does not print. However it will print the test patterns.

JimTait by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Processing Please Wait Momentarily MG5720

Every time I attempt to print a document on my PIXMA MG5720 the message "Processing Please Wait Momentarily" is displayed on the printer screen.  Any attempts  to clear the message are not possible.  The only solution that I have found is to turn off...

budscyn by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR7020 clogged nozzle

I have run all of the maintenance cycles, multiple times over a week period; but nothing resolves my missing row of black print ink.  Only the top half of all printed lines print, so you can't read the words.  Every time I print the test page, the sa...

Pixma MG2420 quick menu does not work

i have used it for years  with mo problem  i tried  to scan something toady and the  quick menu  would not load I am using windows  pc have  uninstalled and reinnstalled a t lest 3 times hoping  . Have  unplugged  both USB  from  back of tower  and ...

Mary68 by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements