Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA iX6820 Power supply

I have a Prixma ie6820 printer. The light on the printer does not come on- dead printer.  The power cord looks fine. I believe the power supply is the culprit. Where can you purchase a power supply for this printer. 

PIXMA iP5200R colors are off

 My printer started only printing magenta color and it was out so I went and got all new colors and replaced them. Still printed magenta so I did a deep cleaning then printed another photo and this time it came out more green. Did this test and this ...

16571444475343700788338741222165.jpg

TR4520 networking issues and functionality

What is with this TR4500 series? I have had to reload the driver about every two weeks because the printer goes offline for no reason. Now I'm trying to print an address on an envelope, which I've done a dozen times before, and it wants to fax instea...

PIXMA MP480 Very old pimxa need help

I was given an old Pixma MP 480 wit out the set up disk. I have a mac and it says I shouldn't need a driver. I can not get my laptop to recognize the printer and I have read I could use CUPS. As someone who has no experience with printers and CUPS I ...

Canon TS3122 Error P10

Hi. I have a canon pixma ts3122 that I use from time to time. Today I’m trying to print and the error code P10 keeps popping up. I searched and it said to power down n unplug for a few seconds and start back up. I have done that several times and it ...

TashaNut by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS6020 Error 6004

Hello, my PIXMA TS6020 is giving the error 6004. It does not have any paper stuck, I already changed the computer, reinstalled the drivers and nothing. I do not know what else to do. thank you 

yoel by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What replaced the TS8320?

All, I was hoping to buy the often recommended Pixma TS8320 Printer (home use - crafting), but it seems to have been discontinued. Can anyone tell me which model number has replaced this one? Looking for comparable quality and price. I considered tak...

cwill01 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MX922.....sleep mode, how do you disable?

Hey guys/gals,   So, I tried to find an answer here, even tried googling....but couldn't find an answer. Maybe it's my wording...not sure. Anyway, all I am trying to do is get my PIXMA MX920 series printer to not go to sleep after about 5 minutes....

splat55 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TR8620 printing faded color

I purchased the Canon TR8620 6 months ago, working in design I wanted it primarily for color prints on different paper. I use a macbook pro, running Big Sur. I hadn't used the printer much and the few times I did the color looked off (too much pink/c...

tired1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

TS8120 will not do a firmware update

I have tried for several years to get this printer to do a firware update.  I have tried doing it through the printer menu, from my computer via a sub connection.  It starts, shows a blank screen on the printer menu and then nothing.  I have to unplu...

Steps to Reset Ink Absorber Counter in ip6220D?

Hello Community -I am looking for the procedure to reset the waste ink absorber counter on the Canon Pixma ip6220D Printer. I am getting error 5B00, but prior to that I was getting an error about the waste ink absorber being full. I don't want to or ...

Hummer by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements