Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! PIXMA G3200 printer now only prints in white text

My printer is less than 6 months old and, strangely, now only prints in white text. The way that I know this is the only text visible is the text within a shaded Excel cell. I even tried copying a page of handwritten notes and the copy came out blank...

pooler89 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! TR8520 - can’t connect to wireless LAN

I’m sure this question has been posted many times before but unfortunately I can’t find one. I just bought this printer & I’m going thru the steps to hook it up, and nothing I try is working. The desktop is not recognizing the printer wirelessly. Loo...

ABecker by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

GM2070 printer isn't printing from the rear tray

I am using GM2070 for the first time . I tried printing from rear tray (no paper in cassette tray) but it isn't taking the paper and warning sign flashes. Even after multiple attempts of setting the paper the problem sustains. Please let me know the ...

Resolved! TS3420 Not Printing in Black

Just purchased a new TS3420 printer and downloaded the print drivers.  The printer won't print black font in Excel or PDF's but does in Word.  Is there any troubleshooting available for this problem? It is frustrating in that there is no information ...

Y68327 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG7720 Error code 1008

I have been trying for 3 days to figure out why my printer keeps giving me the error code 1008 stating there is no paper in cassette 2. There IS paper in it, I've aligned it, I've unplugged the cord going to the computer, I've cleaned the rollers and...

Pima MG3620 Can't Align Print Heads

I am having issues. I keep getting error messages when I try to align the print heads. I have issues printing the alignment sheet, or if I do get the alignment sheet to print, then it won't scan once I press the start button. Please help. I hate to b...

Printing problem with Pixma MX922

All of a sudden my Pixma MX922 all-in-one printer has started printing with very, very tiny font and is positioned only in the upper left-hand quadrant of the page.To my knowledge, I haven't changed any settings or done anything to create this proble...

Pixma MG5420 Service Code 6000

I have a Pixma MG5420, and it has a service code 6000 error or sometimes other errors have appeared. There is no paper jammed in the unit, I took all the trays and baffles out and looked carefully. I reseated the cartridges.I read on the Canon USA Yo...

Steevo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon G6000

I am having problems finding out where the waste ink pad or pads are for the G6000.I have done an ink flush and want to make sure the pad(s) are not saturated.

AregG by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Pixma 922 Black Nozzle Head problem

I have a pixma 922, the black nozzle check is coming out black and gray. The pritining reflects that, black text comes out gray and black, it appears that one size of the nozzle head is not working. I tried nozzle alignment, cleaning, deep cleaning, ...

Ink Head Problem .jpeg

Pixma MX532: No scan button with macOS Big Sur

My Mac running High Sierra has both the print and scan options for my Pixma MX532 but my Mac I just purchased that is running Big Sur can only print.  After I 'added' my MX532 from the Printers & Scanners and selected the printer I do not see the pri...

fisherod by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements