Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Pixma MX490 Keeps Cycling

Canon Pixma MX490 powers on and goes through initialization, then powers back off.  Keeps repeating the process as long as it's plugged in.  Buttons are non-responsive.

elstx61 by Contributor
  • 354 replies
  • 79 likes

Cannon MX340 compatibility with M1 Mac Big Sur

I got the new M1 macbook pro that is running macOS 11.0 Big Sur.  I tried to find the drivers for my cannon MX340 printer on the cannon website for this operating system, but none are listed.  Am I missing something, or is this printer not yet suppor...

nsterge by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need info on PIXMA TR4720 fax capability

I am thinking about buying a canon prixma tr4720 for both me and my father. My father wants to be able to send faxes to me and others. The tr4720 has a built-in fax capability but neither my father nor I have a land line phone. Can the tr4720 send an...

cannon2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MG6851 blurred text

I have noted that my printer is printing blurred and shadowed characters, but only from the PGBK colour.  I have replaced the cartridge (all original) and performed all cleaning procedures, but the problem persists.  Any thoughts?

bharat59 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No Driver for TR8620 Means No Color Matching

I just spent 5 hours trying to troubleshoot how to print out a small photo with accurate colors. My photo printed very dark and not at all like the bright, colorful photo on my monitor.  My Print dialogue box, evidently, is the generic Mac driver dia...

PIXMA G4010 series paper does not feed

When attempting to print the paper appears to load onlly on one side - then I get the paper jam message. After removing the paper (there is no rips or tears) and press OK the same thing happens again. I have worked through the maintenance manual and ...

Resolved! Color misalignment G4200

Cyan seems to be shifted to the right relative to the other colors. I have tried both automated and manual alignment procedures but color printing remains unusable. Black seems fine. Any ideas what could cause this? Do I need a new color print head o...

Nozzle.png AlignmentDetail.jpg
BRog by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

PIXMA TS3322 will not power on.

Hello,I purchased a Canon PixmaTS3322 almost a year ago and the printer had been working great until yesterday. First the paper feed wasn't working right, it would jam the paper sideways in the printer. Just a few hours after it started doing that it...

MG6220 no driver for Windows 11

I just upgraded to a brand new PC with Windows 11. Will I not be able to use my printer - MG6220 any longer? When I searched for a printer driver it says there’s no printer driver for Windows 11.

Pixma MX922 Won't Print Using System Dialog

Regarding my Macbook Air running MacOS Monterey 12.4: for the past few weeks I can no longer print documents using the "print using system dialog", or pull up the system dialog to be able to choose "fast printing". When I chose "print"--> go down to ...

mccabin by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements