Desktop Inkjet Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! No Paper Jams | Error 6000 | PIXMA TR8620

I turned on my printer, and after its routine wakeup, the LCD display tells me a printer error occurred: "Support Code 6000." I followed the instructions: canceling any printing, turning it off, unplugging it, replugging it, and turning it on again. ...

IMG_6549.jpg IMG_6547-min.png IMG_6551-min.png IMG_6552-min.png

Pixma G7065 Leftover Parts

I have a Pixma G7000 series printer (G7065) that has suffered at the hands of an unqualified "serviceman'. As a result two pieces associated with print head cleaning became detached. I have reattached one of them, the wiper blade arm, but I am unsure...

part.jpg
CM99 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon TS6420 Color Printing

To:   Community :Re:      TS 6420  Does this Printer ...PRINT. in Color or     ?  It only prints  B-W No INSTRUCTION MANUAL.  as per Usual these Days !10-4

vonPyyk by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Reboot loop MX490

New poster here. I know this problem is an old one for most of you, but my printer is just now stuck in the reboot loop. It won't stop long enough for me to update the firmware. I have tried everything I can think of, any suggestions?  I need this fo...

A_S by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pixma MP490 Error 5,202,54

Help:I bought subject printer/scanner back around 2010 and never had a problem with it. All of a sudden the scanner wont work...error code5,202,54. I tried the online fix but they didnt work. I still have the setup disc from years ago. I am running W...

chichen by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX490 Keeps Cycling

Canon Pixma MX490 powers on and goes through initialization, then powers back off.  Keeps repeating the process as long as it's plugged in.  Buttons are non-responsive.

elstx61 by Contributor
  • 354 replies
  • 79 likes

Cannon MX340 compatibility with M1 Mac Big Sur

I got the new M1 macbook pro that is running macOS 11.0 Big Sur.  I tried to find the drivers for my cannon MX340 printer on the cannon website for this operating system, but none are listed.  Am I missing something, or is this printer not yet suppor...

nsterge by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Need info on PIXMA TR4720 fax capability

I am thinking about buying a canon prixma tr4720 for both me and my father. My father wants to be able to send faxes to me and others. The tr4720 has a built-in fax capability but neither my father nor I have a land line phone. Can the tr4720 send an...

cannon2 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements